Wimesure and its partner Penny & Giles are pleased to announce the release of the new single-axis joystick: the JC1500. Extremely durable, this Penny Giles JC1500 professional joystick is made for severe operator control applications in vehicles and man-machine interfaces, where robustness, reliability, functionality and handle ergonomics are important. It uses non-contact Hall-effect technology for long life.
The JC1500 offers large, single-axis control equipment for applications involving high maneuvering forces. In addition to offering a high degree of robustness and precision, the handles can be configured to meet the requirements of particular, demanding applications.
The industrial JC1500 is available in several versions in terms of control and ergonomics. It complements the existing JC150 range, a potentiometer sensor with the same mounting characteristics, allowing replacement or upgrading without modification of the control panel. The new JC1500 Joystick is designed to share the same wrist range as the JC150 or JC6000 models.
Penny + Giles through Wimesure offers a wide range of joysticks in standard modular configurations, designed to meet the majority of customer needs, but we can tailor our designs for OEMs who require something more specific to their application.
- Non-contact, hall-effect technology
- Single-axis with central return spring or lever with friction and position hold
- Hold and friction
- Choice of handles
- 5Vdc or 9-30Vdc power supply
- Double exit with directional ramp
- Analog (Vcc) or Digital (PWM) output
- Very low noise level - less than 1mVrms
- Operating temperature : -40 to +85°C
- Environmental protection, up to IP69K under the panel
- 53mm below panel
- Electrically interchangeable with a potentiometer
- Agricultural machinery
- Lifting equipment
- Handling equipment
- Construction machinery
- Special machines