Ateliers Laumonier are launching a new generation of OEM data acquisition cards called “Wireless Sensors Kit”.
Thanks to WiFi, the TCP / IP protocol and the integrated web server, WSK allows you to manage equipment remotely while making the world of the cloud simple and easy to implement in your installations. The devices are controlled via an ADSL box, a telephone, a PC or a touchscreen tablet connected to the Internet. The transmission rate can reach 2Mbits / s with a range of up to 30m. It is the simplest choice to develop wired installations in the world of wireless IP.
The WSK card is equipped with a locally embedded database allowing the recording and time-stamping of all events occurring during periods of observation and supervision of slow processes. Its RTOS operating system gives it simultaneous management of measurements and data transmission. WSK is unequivocally one of the most complete offers on the French market for data acquisition cards in the world of metrology and measurement.
WSK is supplied with 5V (batteries or mains via adapter) and has an innovative management of its energy. Using rechargeable LI-ION batteries, these can be recharged by powering the board from an AC adapter or by connecting it to a PC via the USB port.
Interfacing with external equipment is done in several ways:
- Directly, by connecting your analog or digital signals (UART, SPI, I2C) to the input / output pins (in 2.54mm pitch) of the card,
- Via the card's USB link,
- Or indirectly by using dedicated daughter cards adapted to the application and the requirements of the industrial world.
The possible extensions are:
- Daughter card with RS232 / RS485 interface and an RJ45 socket,
- Daughter card with a multiplexer and 16 Bits Analog / Digital converter (possibility of managing up to 8 I / Os) and 4-20mA Inputs / Outputs,
- 2 × 20 character display with backlighting.
Find out more: www.ateliers-laumonier.fr