The Sepem Industries Nord, originally scheduled for Douai from 26 to 28 January 2021, had been postponed due to health news. It will finally be held from April 13 to 15 at the Lille Exhibition Park.
The availability schedule of Douai Gayant did not offer optimal dates for this postponement, which is why the decision was taken to change location, less than 40 kilometers away, in the capital of Hauts-de-France, in the very heart of the living room's catchment area.
In practice :
- A living room with a surface area of 15,000 m2, in one piece, allowing full access to exhibition spaces by the Visitors
- A multimodal public transport network, to facilitate the arrival of industrialists from all over the region
- Lille Grand Palais offers great accessibility and an integrated car park of 1,186 spaces, as well as more than 7,000 parking spaces located a 10-minute walk away.
According to its organizers, it was necessary that the Sepem Industries Nord show, which has become a must in the region, continue to offer the best conditions for its 8th edition.
With the ambition to accompany the momentum of professionals in the region who need active support in the relaunch of their activity, the show was postponed by a few weeks. The Sepem Industrie remains more motivated than ever to offer them this event support, as a business place that will actively participate in the economic and industrial recovery of the greater North region.
For this 8th edition, 11 categories will be listed for a full range of know-how:
- Safety - Hygiene - Environment
- Maintenance – GMAO
- Automation - Mechatronics
- Handling - Logistics - Storage - Lifting - Convoyage
- Industrial Buildings (Equipment and Development) - Electricity
- Workshop Machines - Tools - Robotics - Equipment and Associated Products
- Control - Measurement - Instrumentation - Industrial Vision
- Industrial Service - Engineering Training
- Supplies - Industrial equipment
- Fluid and air management - Process - Sealing - Filtration - Valves
Visit the site: