In addition to the article on NDT/END in Aquitaine, we list regional resources in Aquitaine below.
The place of NDTs in training courses delivered in Aquitaine
- Pro 2MCI (Industrial Measurement and Control Management), UBx - Pessac - 140 hours NDT.
- IUT MP, UBx - Pessac - 10 a.m. NDT
- MATMECA, IPB, Pessac - 30-hour NDT Simulation Option (CIVA CEA, Comsol Multiphysics).
- ENSCPB-MATMECA, IPB, Pessac - Engineer training by apprenticeship / alternating in Structures - Composites - 40 hours of NDT
- MASTER GSAT in Mérignac:
* And CMI IMSAT Course:
- M1: NDT - 6 hours class, 4h TD and 20h TP (Thermography IR, US immersion, US manual, Foucault Courant, Resuage - Magnetoscopy). Students see 6 techniques.
- M2 ISC: "NDT of composite materials" - 6 hours, 2am TD and 8am TP (TP immersion tank - thermography IR)
Pro IMA License: NDT - 4 hours course and 4pm TP
In L3 MISMI: NDT given to the Physical and Engineering and Mechanical Course: 1:20 p.m. TD.
The mesures that took place
- IMA platform with 6 TP of NDT (Thermography IR, US immersion, US manual, Foucault Courant, Ressuage, Magnetoscopy) put at the service of UBx trainings, research laboratories and also usable by industrialists (SME, PMI, GG)
- Laboratory equipment and resources (I2M = ultrasound, thermography, acoustic emission, impedancemetry - ICMCB = radiography, LOMA = optical techniques, etc.)
- Developments: solutions responding to industrial needs, new technologies, new procedures. Some examples :
* At I2M (APy Department):
- Design, production and marketing (via CANOE) of ultrasonic translators with contactless air-> NDT coupling
- Fast and fine imaging of composites, manufacturing defects (delamination), damage during use (impacted areas), etc.
- Multi-element guided wave system - Application NDT large metal or composite parts with a sharp reduction in control time
- Modeling, numerical simulation, NDT process optimization
- Experimental implementation on industrial prototypes (contracts, FUI, ANR, etc.)
- Technology transfer, development (SATT Aquitaine), service provision (CANOE)
* CEND transverse axis:
interactions between departments of the I2M and the LCTS of Bordeaux, pooling of means, complementarity of skills to meet a recurring industrial need: from manufacturing to the use of composite, through its non-destructive characterization (mechanical properties), damage, non-destructive control, durability and tolerance to damage (calculations of structures taking into account the characteristics of MEASURES END and NDT, and experimental tests). A 4-year project funded by the Aquitaine Regional Council.
- IMA platform with 6 TP of NDT.
- CANOE, a technology transfer platform in the field of organic composites and advanced materials, particularly nanostructured materials, on priority sectors in the Aquitaine region: aeronautics, transport (automotive, boating), renewable energies (photovoltaic, wind energy, sustainable chemistry) - has a department NDT and END.
- ASTRIUM Platform - Airbus Defence - Space: NDT by X-ray, tomography, optical methods, shearography, thermography, etc.
- Composite Aquitaine, service NDT and equipment dedicated to their needs.
- SPS, service NDT and equipment dedicated to their needs.
- Tomo-Adour, Dassault Aviation…
Find out more: https://cem.la/hs-bod