After the success of the 2014 Cofrend Days in Bordeaux, Cofrend announces the preparation of the next Cofrend Days 2017, to be held from May 30 to May 1, 2017.er June 2017, at the Palais des Congrès in Strasbourg, a European capital renowned for its dynamic scientific and academic scene.
The 2017 Congress will be a very special one, with the celebration of Cofrend's 50th anniversary.
A major event for the entire profession, the 2017 Cofrend Days offer :
- Over 2,000 visitors;
- 3,000 m² of exhibition space: industrialists, equipment manufacturers and distributors, service providers, training organizations and research centers will be showcasing their innovations, products and services;
- Nearly 120 conferences: scientists, researchers and engineers will present lectures on new NDT developments in all sectors of activity;
- Doctoral Student Awards: a poster session reserved for doctoral students, including the presentation of awards to doctoral students chosen by a jury;
- An "Open Day" focusing on careers, training and employment; an ideal opportunity for students, professionals, experts and industrialists to exchange ideas;
- A special Anniversary gala dinner, an opportunity to celebrate the Confederation's 50th anniversary with the entire profession.