Developed by Dylog and distributed in France by HTDS, the Dymond 80 X-ray scanner has been designed for the detection of contaminants that may enter prepackaged or bulk packaging such as blister packs, plastic bags, sachets, etc. aluminum sleeves, cardboard cases, etc.
Particularly suitable for the control of products in the food industry, the Dymond 80 X-ray scanner is equipped with an inspection unit that combines very high detection performance with the new powerful and intuitive software from Dylog.
A compact and high-performance solution that can reach inspection speeds of up to 70 m / min, the Dymond 80 RX scanner offers both reliability and ergonomics, and sets new standards in X-ray detection.
An inspection solution with new features
Resulting from numerous collaborations with the largest food groups around the world, the new Dymond 80 scanner is equipped with a flexible and ergonomic man / machine interface for quick and easy handling.
Thanks to the new Lynceus software developed by Dylog, the Dymond 80 scanner can detect the slightest variations and perform contaminant detections at the highest level of technological capabilities today.
With the Dymond 80 scanner it is possible to perform tests with virtual contaminants by comparing real-time performance with the required performance of standard machines using a virtual contaminant database.
The certified, non-destructive RX technology of the Dymond 80 is able to detect a wide range of contaminants such as metal, glass, stone, bones, seafood shells, ceramics and certain plastics (like PVC, Viton, etc.), through all types of packaging, regardless of the size of the product analyzed.
In addition to the functions for detecting non-compliant products, missing products or foreign bodies already present in the previous version, the latest version of the DymonD 80 scanner includes new features:
- Weight Verification: Weighing feature allows high accuracy estimation of the weight of each product and rejection of products with underweight
- Multi-layer analysis: multi-level processing of images using more complex algorithms to determine the missing product in a product packed with multiple layers
- Multi-line inspection: inspection of up to 8 lines on the same conveyor simultaneously
- Test with virtual contaminants: real-time performance comparison with required standard machine performance, using a virtual contaminant database
- Possibility of networking
Finally, a dual energy version of the DymonD 80 is now available and allows the search for sparsely dense and more sensitive foreign bodies in certain applications.
Visit the site: