Creaform, a global specialist in portable 3D measurement solutions and engineering services, has announced the latest additions to its R-Series, including the new MetraSCAN-R Black | Elite HD with improved performance, as well as a new edition of VXelements, designed for long-term support (LTS). This state-of-the-art solution package also includes a new version of the VXscan-R module specifically designed to adapt to the custom layouts of automated 3D scanning cells while maintaining the ease of use of its digital twin programming.
Creaform offers automated solutions for high-speed and highly repeatable quality control:
- Speed and repeatability: The MetraSCAN-R Black Ι Elite HD provides an optimized field of view offering increased levels of performance for complex use cases such as 3D measurement on sheet metal parts.
- Ideal for the automotive market: With 69 laser lines and 3,000,000 measurements per second, this specialized 3D scanner is perfect for parts with many borders, trims and boundaries.
- Custom solution: The intuitive VXscan-R software module allows you to include custom features of your 3D scanning CMM (case, robot base, turntable, etc.) for quick and easy programming.
- Long-term support: Exclusive to R-series products, the new VXelements LTS long-term support release extends the maintenance period of the software and increases the robustness and reliability of the software by limiting the number of new versions of the features.
- Ease of operation: Thanks to its compatibility with leading 3D metrology software, offline programming and seamless integration into any workflow, the R Series is accessible to everyone, regardless of level of expertise or experience.
"In their quest for efficiency, manufacturers need a quality control solution that can adapt to their workflow and environment, while being easy to use. To make good decisions to get better quality parts, they also need fast and accurate data, says Jérôme-Alexandre Lavoie, product manager at Creaform. With these latest innovations, there has never been a better time to easily switch to automation. »
Visit the website: