Félix Informatique, publisher of business software, announces that its software for managing fleets of measuring instruments, Deca, has acquired a new module for optimizing calibration periodicities based on the Opperet method (OPtimisation of calibration periodicity).
Today, the vast majority of the instruments checked are directly put back into service. The application of this method makes it possible to arrive simply at a realistic periodicity, based on use, and in general longer than that applied previously and induces a greater availability of measuring instruments.
This allows companies to reduce the internal and external costs of calibrations. With the application of the method, these savings can reach more than 30% on the calibration budget (CFM figure).
The features of the module, in order to achieve this objective, are:
- A simple definition of the perimeters of instruments to be studied thanks to mass import functionalities, the possibility of carrying out several studies in parallel, carrying out the calculation even with equipment having a periodicity already determined by a method
- The parameterization of the rating criteria and their weighting in terms of risks based on the criteria of the method. These criteria can be customized.
- The rating of the instruments for each criterion. Possibility of a massive rating on a given perimeter.
- Graphs allowing the analysis of the distribution of instruments according to criteria and ratings
- The generation of results with analysis of the elements of the study as well as the current periodicities and the "real" periodicities calculated via this method
- The application of the optimized periodicity and the update of the date of next verification in the life sheet with complete traceability in the trail audit of the software
- The calculations of the averages and standard deviation by criterion on the scope studied and the edition of a balance sheet of the study by instrument (which can be customized according to the needs)
This module of the Deca software aims to offer a dedicated interface and intuitive ergonomics to guide the user in the application of the Opperet method and to benefit from its advantages.