Creaform, a global specialist in automated and portable 3D measurement solutions and engineering services, has announced the release of the latest version of its VXelements platform. Several new features as well as the refinement of several existing features have been developed to make significant improvements. Whether in VXscan, VXinspect, VXmodel or VXscan-R, experts and beginners alike will discover new and improved tools that will make their work much easier, faster and more cost-effective.
In a desire to perfect VXelements as well as the synergy between software and hardware tools, each VX module has been enhanced to meet the ever-changing needs of users and today's ever-changing industries. Here are some of the important advantages of this latest version:
- New – VXelements viewer: Used for data sharing, this free version of the platform will allow customers or colleagues outside the team to directly visualize the data, making collaborative projects simpler and faster.
- Smart resolution: Available for the latest generation of Creaform 3D scanners, this new feature allows users to generate scans from multiple resolution levels to better reproduce details, edges and high curvatures. Higher resolution levels can be created automatically by software intelligence, triggered from the scanner, or generated from a selection on the mesh or from a model.
- VXmodel: With the addition of Flatten mesh, Extrude boundaries and Extend boundaries features, this module will allow users to perform post-processing operations on 3D scanning data in a simple and effortless way.
- VXinspect: Quick inspection tools such as one-click entity creation, new construction methods for geometric entities, and new reporting capabilities are just some of the improvements that will add simplicity and flexibility to the 3D inspection software.
- VXscan-R: A new and improved Surface feature, combined with the Smart resolution feature, will make it easier for users to generate robot trajectories and get the most out of their automated quality control solutions.
"Through a close partnership with leaders from all industries, customer feedback and our constant desire to innovate, we have developed features that will change business workflows overnight," said Daniel Brown, Director of Product Management at Creaform. We are driven by the belief that it is always possible to make our customers' lives easier, without compromising accuracy and results. »