Dassault Systèmes announces the availability of Solidworks 2022, the latest version of its portfolio of 3D design and engineering applications used by millions of innovators worldwide. Solidworks 2022 offers users hundreds of new enhancements that maximize their capacity for innovation, while streamlining and accelerating the product development process, from design to manufacturing.
Featuring a wide range of flexible, customized solutions, Solidworks 2022 enhances the functionality and workflows used every day for design, documentation, data management and validation. New workflows, features and performance enhancements inspired by the Solidworks user community make it possible to work smarter and faster to create better products with fewer steps. Solidworks 2022 also enables users to exploit the collaborative aspects of Dassault Systèmes' 3DExperience platform, and to increase their competitiveness by accessing the 3DExperience Works portfolio of solutions.
Solidworks 2022 includes :
- new workflows and enhanced functionalities for assembly and part design, detailed drafting, simulation and product data management (PDM).
- new features available in parts, such as hybrid modeling and the creation of standardized external threads.
- user interface enhancements: shortcut bar, configuration management, geometric tolerancing, etc.
- improved quality and performance when working with large assemblies, importing STEP, IFC and DXF/DWG files, detailed drawings and product data management.
- automatic optimization of assembly performance without having to worry about modes or parameters.
- some of the fastest graphics performance with improved response and display quality.
- access to the collaborative digital environment of the Dassault Systèmes 3DExperience platform to enhance innovation capacity and decision-making.
- access to design, engineering, simulation, manufacturing and governance applications from the 3DExperience Works portfolio available in the cloud.
Visit the site: