Dassault Systèmes announces the availability of Solidworks 2022, the latest version of its portfolio of 3D design and engineering applications used by millions of innovators around the world. Solidworks 2022 offers users hundreds of new enhancements that maximize their ability to innovate while streamlining and accelerating the product development process from design to manufacturing.
With a wide range of customized and flexible solutions, Solidworks 2022 enhances the features and workflows used daily for design, documentation, data management, and validation. New workflows, features, and performance improvements inspired by the Solidworks user community make it possible to work smarter and faster to create better products by reducing the steps. Solidworks 2022 also provides the opportunity to leverage the collaborative aspects of Dassault Systèmes' 3DExperience platform, as well as increase user competitiveness by accessing the 3DExperience Works portfolio of solutions.
Solidworks 2022 includes:
- New workflows and improved functionality related to assembly and part design, detailed drawing, simulation and product data management (PDM).
- new features available in parts, such as hybrid modeling and the creation of standardized external threads.
- User interface improvements: shortcut bar, configuration management, geometric tolerancing, etc.
- Improved quality and performance when using large assemblies, importing STEP, IFC and DXF/DWG files, detailed drawings and product data management.
- Automatic ptimization of assembly performance without worrying about modes or parameters.
- Some of the fastest graphics performance with improved response and display quality.
- Access to the collaborative digital environment of Dassault Systèmes' 3DExperience platform to improve innovation capacity and decision-making.
- Access to design, engineering, simulation, manufacturing, and governance applications in the cloud-based 3DExperience Works portfolio.
Visit the website: