What levers can manufacturers activate to improve their production tools, find new partners, attract new talent, and initiate or pursue their digital, ecological or energy transformations? With...
With over 200 exhibitors, exclusive innovations, conferences on the latest technical and technological developments (5G, decarbonization, safety, maintenance...), a program dedicated to promoting trades, training and employment..., Sepem Industries Sud-Est will be a support on which the more than 2,000 expected visitors can count. For its 8the edition, it leaves Avignon for Martigues, from June 6 to 8, 2023.
For the first time, Sepem Industries Sud-Est will be held in Martigues. This choice reflects the dynamism of the city and its metropolitan area in terms of industry. It is home to major industrial companies and competitive clusters representing over 100,000 jobs. Geographical location was also taken into consideration, as Martigues lies at the confluence of the South of France (from Etang de Berre to Sophia Antipolis) and the Occitanie region.
Rethinking the industrial world to support competitiveness
At a time of reindustrialization, Sepem Industries is a genuine local tool for perfecting your equipment and initiating (or developing) your digital, energy or environmental transition.
Aimed at all industrial sectors (air and ground transport, healthcare, logistics, agri-food...), this event brings together a multi-sector technological offering covering the entire value chain: from digital technologies to control tools, from manufacturing to assembly, including tooling, maintenance, eco-responsibility and safety...
Sepem Industries brings together :
- Process equipment adapted to different types of company, from VSEs to SMEs, to improve production line productivity;
- Maintenance tools to keep the plant running smoothly;
- Protective services and equipment for employee and machine safety;
- Concrete solutions to make a production site more ecologically responsible;
- Digital tools to join the industry of the future and boost productivity.
Plant managers, production site managers, purchasing managers, quality managers, health, safety and environment (HSE) managers, R&D department managers, workshop managers, information systems security managers... they are all keen to improve their company's efficiency by using solutions that make sense in their production logic. To help them in their search, the show has set up a number of thematic trails.
- "Factory of the future": this pathway brings together solutions that contribute to digital transformation (AI, 5G, cybersecurity, cloud...), improved plant maintenance (predictive maintenance, CMMS...) or automation (digital control, robotics, cobotics...).
- "New products": with over 20 % of exclusive worldwide and European new products on display, Sepem Industries Sud-Est reports on recent innovations in tooling, measurement, laser cutting, safety, filtration...
- "Exhibitors from the South of France": recent crises have shown that proximity can be a real asset in maintaining business and remaining ever more responsive to competition. With 30 % exhibitors from the South-East, visitors will be able to initiate future partnerships with local players.
- "Machines in operation: Sepem Industries also offers visitors the chance to project their company into the future, thanks to the presence of machines in operation.
Getting accustomed to tomorrow's solutions
Over 3 days, feedback, roundtables and conferences will shed light on current issues in maintenance, 5G, cybersecurity, energy efficiency, recycling and the attractiveness of professions...
It's an opportunity for manufacturers to keep abreast of the latest developments and find out about solutions that can be adapted to their business.
Topics will include: the connected workshop; predictive maintenance; reducing energy bills and carbon footprints; the challenges, benefits and uses of 5G; strengthening security with the new FIDO2 authentication standard; the attractiveness of maintenance professions...
Sepem Avenir, linked to employment and training
Industry is a sector in which there are still many jobs to be filled. Dedicated to students, jobseekers and people undergoing professional retraining, the Sepem Avenir area will showcase industry know-how, provide information on the various training courses available, and highlight the positions offered by companies exhibiting at the show.
New this yearGuided tours will be organized for middle school (3e), high school and technical school classes (from grade 2).nde to final year) to discover or deepen their knowledge of industrial sectors and professions in the 4.0 era.