The Sonic Driver Mobile-UFM, distributed in France by Engineering mesures, connects to a mobile smartphone or tablet via an Android app and transforms it into an ultrasonic flowmeter...
The Mobile-UFM is an externally-mounted ultrasonic flowmeter that is fully functional when connected to an Android-based mobile application. Set-up is intuitive with the menu-driven user interface, using the mobile device's touch screen. It produces a complete set of instrument diagnostics and measurements, and its oscilloscope enables ultra-sonic signals to be visualized. The device contains an internal database of materials and fluid types.
A practical mobile device The flowmeter's light weight of 220g, small size of 140 x 40 x 20mm and UFM IP mobile housing make it practical to use. Battery autonomy lasts up to 6 hours of continuous use (depending on the battery capacity of the mobile device). It is suitable for pipe outside diameters ranging from 15 to 500 mm, with a temperature range from -10 to +65°C.
- Flow velocity range 0.01 to 25m/s.
- Resolution 0.25mm/s.
- Repeatability 0.15 % of measured value.
- Accuracy +/- 1-3% of measured value depending on application, +/- 0.5% of measured value with bench calibration.
- Response time range 1/100.
- Measurement frequency 1Hz as standard.
- Gases/solids <10% of volume.