In order to provide design offices and energy renovation consultants with a thermal camera that gives them a better overview of the buildings they are looking for thermal bridges or construction defects in, Testo has extended its testo 883 range with a new camera featuring a wide-angle lens: testo 883-2.
With its new wide-angle lens (42° x 32°) for even more precise measurement in a single shot, the new testo 883-2 thermal imaging camera benefits from all the advantages and functions of the testo 883 range:
- optimum image quality: infrared resolution of 320 x 240 pixels expandable to 640 x 480 pixels thanks to integrated testo SuperResolution technology; . time-saving, intelligent image management thanks to testo SiteRecognition technology combined with IRSoft software. This enables markers to be created to clearly identify a measurement location, and thermal images to be recorded and managed fully automatically.
- easy creation of professional thermographic reports Thanks to the touch screen, which simplifies access to the menu and editing tool of the intuitive testo IRSoft software, professional reports are created quickly and easily. Infrared and real images are displayed simultaneously on the screen as soon as the analysis is performed, and are automatically added to it. A choice of templates (PDF or RTF format) is available for both short, quick documentation and detailed reports. They include all relevant information on the measurement location and tasks, as well as the analysis results. The software's report editor facilitates the generation of customized templates for individual reports.
- automatic contrast adjustment for comparable thermal images In building thermography, images of the same object can differ according to indoor and outdoor temperature. With testo ScaleAssist technology, automatic contrast adjustment prevents misinterpretation. In addition, the "humidity" mode helps to visualize the risk of mold in the thermal image with traffic light colors.
- always connected on the job The testo Thermography App enables measurements to be transferred live to a Smartphone or tablet.
- flexibility Depending on the type of thermography to be carried out, the wide-angle lens can be replaced by a 12° x 9° telephoto lens.
The new testo 883-2 thermal imaging camera is available on its own or as a kit including the 12° x 9° telephoto lens.