To meet the growing demand for intelligent, connected digital solutions that solve the problems associated with manual monitoring and data processing, Vaisala, the global specialist in meteorological, environmental and industrial measurement, presents Jade Smart Cloud.
Intuitive, versatile and easy to install, this solution provides precise measurements in real time, with automatic data backup in the cloud.
Reliable, adaptable temperature and humidity monitoring
Jade Smart Cloud is a reliable, modular and scalable wireless surveillance solution. The system is ideally suited to demanding environments such as museums, archives, warehouses, construction sites and other professional surveillance applications.
All measurement data is stored securely in the cloud, and can be accessed via a web browser from a cell phone, tablet or PC. Vaisala's highly accurate measurement probes collect the data, which is then stored by the loggers. This data is then transmitted directly to the wireless access point, which synchronizes it with the cloud.
In this way, data can be easily accessed from a phone, tablet or computer using the Jade Smart Cloud application.
"The application is versatile and user-friendly, with a real-time data stream and graphical display that allows trends to be visualized for loggers and selected time periods. This also allows users to define access rights and set up customized alerts that are triggered when humidity or temperature exceeds a specified upper or lower limit."explains Jarno Mitjonen, Product Manager at Vaisala.
A system integrating several cutting-edge technologies
Jade Smart Cloud guarantees high measurement accuracy thanks to Vaisala's high-quality calibration of the measurement probes. Probes are interchangeable and can be easily removed from the recorder for calibration. What's more, spare pre-calibrated probes can be ordered in advance to avoid any interruption in data collection.
Jade Smart Cloud combines several advanced technologies:
1. Scalability: as a modular system, Jade Smart Cloud can be easily expanded to meet a variety of requirements. Users can configure as many recorders and access points as they need, and add more as their needs evolve.
2. Cloud storage: all data collected is stored in the cloud. This means users don't have to worry about IT infrastructure, security, system maintenance or reserving server space for data storage.
3. High-quality radio connectivity: Jade Smart Cloud's wireless connectivity is based on the widely recognized LoRa radio technology. Vaisala has perfected this technology to meet the most stringent customer requirements.
4. Automatic firmware updates: Jade Smart Cloud software updates are performed automatically, without any intervention on the part of the end user. The new firmware version is installed directly from the cloud on the local system.
5. Vaisala Humicap sensors: the system uses proven Humicap sensors, guaranteeing stable, high-quality measurements.
The Vaisala Jade Smart Cloud system uses Vaisala's exclusive radio protocol, based on LoRa technology. End-to-end data encryption is used, and data is stored tamper-proof in the cloud.
Photo from www.vaisala.com