Founded in 1974 in Poissy, France, Ultraflux specializes in transit time ultrasonic flow measurement, and has gone from strength to strength ever since. Over the years, this growth has been accompanied not only by a significant increase in headcount at headquarters, but also by the creation of 2 sales subsidiaries to ensure worldwide distribution of our products:
- USE (ULTRAFLUX SERVIÇOS E EQUIPAMENTOS) in Brazil,
- USEA (ULTRAFLUX SERVICES AND EQUIPMENT ASIA) in Thailand.
With "almost 40 years" of experience in ultrasonic instrumentation, Ultraflux offers innovative products for applications such as :
- flow measurement of liquid fluids in full pipes or in free-flow conditions,
- flow measurement of gaseous fluids,
- interface or scraper detection in the oil industry,
- measuring natural gas levels in underground storage.
The company is also able to respond to specific requests from the market by offering tailor-made solutions adapted to particular applications/conditions.
True to its roots, Ultraflux designs and manufactures its products in France. To keep pace with its growth and better serve its customers, the company has just moved into new premises in Éragny (Val-d'Oise). These new premises will enable Ultraflux to optimize its production and equip itself with a more efficient testing laboratory.