Any electrician working on electrical cabinets has to deal with space constraints. To meet these challenges, Chauvin Arnoux has just launched DigiFLEX ammeters: their flexible transducers connected to a compact case are designed for applications up to 600 V CAT IV.
● Very easy to use, thanks to the sensor closure system.
● 4,000-dot digital display for direct reading of intensity.
● Two variants:
- DigiFLEX MA400D, with a measuring range from a few tens of mA up to 400A. Two models of flexible transducer are available, with either a 45 mm or 70 mm insertion diameter,
- DigiFLEX MA4000D, suitable for higher-powered systems (100 mm enserage diameter)
● Extremely easy to use. With just two buttons, you can switch on, disable automatic switch-off, and store the display (HOLD) or the maximum measured value (MAX HOLD).
● Multifix magnetic fastening system, enabling them to be positioned anywhere. A strap is also supplied for easy storage of DigiFLEX.