Wika's TR11-H resistance thermometers are designed to be installed directly on the process, in particular on tanks and piping.
● -50 to +250 °C.
● 7 probe lengths (6 cm to 36 cm) are available to cover a wide range of requirements, thanks to the sliding connector.
● Available with a welded-in thermowell (TW45) (9×1 mm tube).
● Applications: gaseous and liquid fluids with moderate physico-chemical constraints.
● Class A as standard.
● Sliding fitting (brass or stainless steel, G ½'' or ½'' NPT), allowing flexible adaptation of the probe to the length required on the installation.
● Optional T24 temperature transmitter for 4-20 mA signal. This is PC-programmable using software and a communication kit.