Chauvin Arnoux's C.A5270 series of TRMS digital multimeters are ideal for all applications, from installation to maintenance.
● 600 V CAT IV applications
● IP54 sealing
● Dual 6000-dot backlit display, plus 61 + 2-segment bargraph with dual-mode remanent effect. For greater efficiency, the bargraph features a central zero for rapid visualization of variations, particularly for measurements on continuous signals.
● Voltages up to 1000 VAC/DC, resistors up to 60 M?, capacitances up to 60 mF...with resolutions down to 1 µA, 10 µV, 1 pF...
● On the 600 µADC rating, ionization current can be measured, with typical values ranging from 3 to 12 µA. In VLowZ position, C.A 5270s detect phantom voltages. This function, combined with the low-pass filter, enables the C.A 5270 to easily perform measurements on electronic power supplies.
● Relative and differential measurement capability
● High reactivity: 5 measurements/s, Min and Max values calculated over 100 ms, Peak+and- values calculated over 1 ms