As part of its customer focus, software publisher Implex has developed a new intervention assistant in its Split4 measurement equipment fleet management software: the Wisper module.
The objectives of this new assistant are :
- to be 100% parameterizable according to your equipment intervention processes,
- immediate familiarization, enabling operators (technicians, service providers, trainees) to work on equipment without prior training in the software,
- simplify and increase the reliability of your management processes during metrology, inspection or maintenance operations,
- exploit the historical results of measuring equipment during operations; this new function enables a Performance Review to be applied. This review can also be launched, on request, to check that processes are being respected.
- analyze control charts by instrument as soon as results are entered.
This new Wisper assistant will be available with the launch of the new version 4.50 of the Split4 measurement equipment fleet management software in February 2013.
IMPLEX's management system is ISO 9001:2008 certified.