Testo, the measurement specialist, offers the testo 320, a new multifunction combustion analyzer for maintenance companies who use their equipment on a daily basis for fuel/gas or wood installations.
The testo 320 is a professional instrument that's quick and easy to use, and ready to go in just 30 seconds. Its high-resolution color and graphic display provides a clear, detailed view of measurements, and makes it easy to navigate through the various menus.
The "sensor self-diagnosis" function provides visual indication of cell status. An alarm signal warns of any leaks. What's more, the bayonet connector makes it quick and easy to connect the various probes compatible with the analyzer.
Powered by USB rechargeable Li-Ion batteries, the testo 320 offers up to 8 hours of autonomy, with a memory for 500 measurement protocols that can be consulted at any time. Its sturdy, compact and lightweight casing protects it from shocks and soot.
The instrument's filter, which is always visible, is located upstream of the pipe, and the condensation chamber is integrated and therefore protected from shocks, for maximum protection. With interchangeable sensors, replaceable by the user without return to after-sales service, and a 2-year warranty, the testo 320 has an optimum service life.
Thanks to its multiple functions and a dedicated menu for each application, the testo 320 guides maintenance professionals towards optimal system settings: - Combustion Combustion analysis plays a vital role in boiler tuning. By measuring O2, CO and other parameters, the testo 320 indicates whether the boiler is correctly adjusted and operating at optimum efficiency. Fully customizable, the testo 320 lets you select 4 to 8 parameters, display the combustion matrix and up to 4 parameters as a curve.
- Detection Thanks to its remote probe, the testo 320 detects even the smallest gas leaks. These are indicated and highlighted by an audible and visual signal. What's more, the analyzer directly indicates concentration in ppm.
- Pulling/depression The draft measurement starts directly after selection of the appropriate menu. After zeroing, the testo 320 interprets the difference between atmospheric and duct pressure. In addition, the temperature index guides the user to the ideal probe position.
- Differential pressure The differential pressure is displayed directly as a function of the change in values. The combustion analyzer displays the various data over a period of time defined by the technician. This measurement can be used to add power to the system's heating requirements.
- Ambient CO The testo 320 determines the concentration of CO in ambient air. The data is easily displayed on a graph showing the CO content measured in relation to the legal threshold.
- Differential temperature testo 320: using two probes, the testo 320 measures the flow/return temperatures of a system, enabling, for example, the balancing of a radiator or underfloor heating system to ensure optimal, efficient operation.