The FLIR P660 thermal imaging camera is the number-one tool for expert thermographers. It delivers superior image quality, the highest sensitivity and accuracy, and the widest range of capabilities. It's designed to meet the demands of experts whose work requires an accurate and comprehensive instrument. Whether you're a thermography consultant or a PDM professional in power generation or manufacturing, FLIR P-Series infrared cameras help you spot anomalies invisible to the naked eye.
FLIR Systems today makes an exclusive offer
For a limited time, FLIR Systems is offering the FLIR P660 industrial pack, which includes:
- FLIR P660 thermal imaging camera
- a 38 mm, 24° IR lens
- FireWire output
- 2.0 m FireWire 6/6 cable
- EX845 1000 A alternating or direct current clamp (rms values) / multimeter with
- MeterLink™ IR and Bluetooth thermometer
- FLIR Tools+ software (license only)
This package saves you €7,696*.
In addition, FLIR Systems offers a 50% discount % on an additional lens.
If you order several additional lenses, the discount applies to the most expensive.
Available lenses : 19 mm lens, 45° field of view, 76 mm lens, 12° field of view, 131 mm lens, 7° field of view
These exclusive offers are valid until December 31, 2013, but cannot be combined with any other promotional offers fromFLIR Systems.
* Excluding tax
Report generation software
Creating solutions from tools
At FLIR Systems, we see our business as more than just producing the best thermal imaging cameras. We want to enable all users of our thermal imagers to work more efficiently and productively, by providing them with the most professional camera/software combination. All software packages enable fast, detailed and accurate analysis and evaluation of thermal inspections.
Revolutionary IR report generation software
Finding invisible problems with your FLIR thermal imaging camera is essential, but showing them to the right people is just as important. FLIR Tools+ is a powerful software solution that helps you effectively present your results to decision-makers. The first Mac OS-compatible IR software, FLIR Tools+ now enables Windows and Mac users to quickly import, edit and analyze images, and integrate them into professional, compelling PDF inspection reports, ready to print or e-mail, so you get the green light for repairs fast.
Main features :
- Import, search, filter and view FLIR JPEG images directly from your FLIR handheld camera, via USB cable or SD card.
- Edit radiometric images to set temperature level and range, change palette, or modify parameters such as emissivity, reflected temperature, etc.
- Add measurement tools: points, rectangular areas, circular areas, lines, Delta T
- Add text annotations and modify image descriptions
- Create professional PDF sheets and reports
- Add titles, footers and logos
- Create, import, edit and export models
- Choice of report format: IR + visible horizontal or IR + visible vertical
- MSX image editing and sketching on IR/visible images
- Compass and GPS information display
- Updating E and T series cameras (only with FLIR Tools+ for Windows)
- USB transmission of live video streams from selected camera models (only with FLIR Tools+ for Windows)
- Playback of MP4 video imported from the camera (only with FLIR Tools+ for Mac OS)
- Switch between IR, visible, Merge mode, Picture-in-Picture and MSX (only with FLIR Tools+ for Mac OS)
- Reopen saved PDFs for editing and revision (only with FLIR Tools+ for Mac OS)
- Export reports for easy sharing (printing or e-mailing)
- Radiometric sequence recording
- Playback of recordings
- Creating a panoramic image
- Advanced reporting functions