A showcase for innovation in electronics, vision, measurement and optics, Enova Lyon is a unique opportunity to meet, do business, and share best practices and expertise between research and industry players looking to integrate cutting-edge technologies, intelligence and connectivity, and support the digital revolution in industrial sectors.
Over 160 exhibitors will be on hand to welcome the 2,000 expected visitors and present 70 new products.
In partnership with regional institutional players and industry leaders, conferences, roundtables and feedback sessions will follow one another over two days to decipher new technologies and anticipate future challenges.
An opportunity to take stock of subjects at the heart of the industrial world with experts in their field, for example :
- 5G network: new technology for new business models. Lionel Rudant, CEA Leti, Wednesday February 7, 10:15 a.m.
- Cybersecurity : what secure software solutions for the IOT? C.Pagezy, Prove & run and M.Pitel from Schneider Electric - Wednesday February 7, 11:00 am.
- Artificial intelligence for embedded systems. Swan Gerome, CEA Leti - François Gauthier, L'embarqué - Philippe Lambinet, Cogito - Thursday February 8, 11:00 am.
- Medical devices and IOT Current and future regulatory issues, what cybersecurity? What applications? LCIE Bureau Veritas, Wednesday February 7, 2:00 pm.
- And also autonomous vehicles, metrology of the futureenergy recovery and optimization, new RED directive, precise indoor geolocation a reality...
Lionel Rudant of CEA Leti: "Many of the applications and electronics for 5G products have yet to be invented. The community gathered at ENOVA Lyon is a privileged opportunity to build this innovative 5G electronics with its very high-speed and real-time communication capabilities, the new interaction between hardware, embedded software and network resources, and the security enabled at all levels of the 5G system. CEA Tech's role is also to help French manufacturers position themselves in the best possible way, by sharing our vision with them.
February 7 & 8 at La Cité, Centre de congrès