The organizers of the Measures Solutions Expo 2020 show announce that the show will take place on October 14 and 15 at the Cité Center de Congrès in Lyon. “ Everything is ready to receive you! With coffee and catering breaks offered and adapted to sanitary measures ”, they explain…
The show is organized in partnership with the French Metrology College (CFM), with the participation of Fabrilabo, Axel 'One, Cetiat, 130 exhibitors as well as those involved in training, the specialized press and recruitment.
It will present the exhaustiveness of the measurement offer, from the world of research to that of production, from current solutions to future prospects.
Work calmly for two days
Many actions are implemented to guarantee compliance with health measures related to Covid-19.
Thus two health protocols for visitors and for exhibitors are available on the event's website, they allow all people to be welcomed with complete peace of mind including the following elements:
- Wearing a mask for all
- Distribution of hydroalcoholic gel in all visitor areas
- Respect for safety distances
- Catering offered and adapted
- An input / output counting system
- Proposal for an infrared camera temperature measurement system
- Furnished spaces
The Cité Center de Congrès de Lyon is a signatory of the 2020 Serenity Charter.
These measures guarantee a comfortable visit in this unusual context.
Exchange with the 130 exhibitors and partners
Being as close as possible to its customers, this is the motto of Measures Solutions Expo 2020. By offering a general offer meeting multiple potential needs, the Measurement Network wished to bring together measurement professionals in the same place in order to offer visitors complete and innovative solutions.
- Organized around 130 stands, visitors will be able to discover more than 300 major French and international brands. From advice to the realization of projects, the experts present at Measures Solutions Expo 2020 will advise visitors not only through the innovative solutions exhibited on their stands, but also through the organization of more than 20 thematic workshops, during which they will develop their know-how and their novelties.
- The French Metrology College will host the “Metrology Innovation” Pavilion at the show, a space dedicated to CFM members who wish to get closer to this theme. It will also organize a series of conferences on subjects in phase with industrial needs and quizzes focused on quality, methods and techniques, as well as fun and pragmatic events on metrology.
- Cetiat will offer visitors two virtual tours of its facilities in order to comply with health measures.
- This year, 10 startups will be honored (orange signage) so that they can present their projects. The world of measurement is evolving and affects more and more areas for which new expertise is now available.
- Train and recruit in line with the market, a necessity to continue to best meet the needs of customers. Measures Solutions Expo 2020 will this year offer a space for exchanges between measurement professionals, schools and recruitment stakeholders.
Thus the Claude Bernard Lyon 1 University, the Grenoble Alpes University, the Lycée Jules Richard, the recruitment firm ACAVI as well as the APEC will lead the “employment - training” space. Job opportunities are plentiful.
A conference on the recruitment needs of the measurement world: physics, analysis, optics, throughput, etc. will be held on Wednesday October 14, 2020 at 12 noon.
Thematic visits are also organized with students from universities but also from Lycée Jules Haag in Besançon.
To find out more: www.mesures-solutions-expo.fr