Creaform, a global leader in 3D measurement solutions, announces the launch of a new product line within its R-Series ™ suite. Included are the MetraScan-R Black | Elite ™ robot-mounted scanner and four models of the Cube-R coordinate measuring machine.
Creaform also launched the brand new VXscan-RMC software module for digital twinning environment, which complements the company's turnkey suite for automated quality control.
The automated quality control solution offered by Creaform is fast and versatile:
- Ultra-fast cycle times: Performing up to 1,800,000 measurements per second, the 45 blue laser lines scan high density areas and generate live meshes
- Repeatable and precise results: accuracy of 0.025 mm under workshop conditions, independent of instabilities, vibrations and thermal variations
- High resolution: 0.025mm measurement resolution that generates highly detailed scans regardless of surface, trim, geometric characteristics or material type
- New software module for digital twinning environment: VXscan-R enables users of all skill levels to program robot paths efficiently and optimize the robotic system's field of view
- Maximum versatility: allows capturing highly reliable 3D measurement data on reflective surfaces, objects subject to variations in reflectivity, parts of different sizes and surfaces of different geometries
- Configurable and customizable range: The MetraScan-R Black | Elite and the Cube-R, which offers 16 configurations, can be integrated into a customizable measuring cell, designed according to specific customer needs. Models include different safety enclosures, carry different payloads and different equipment protection devices.
- Operational simplicity: Creaform's automated quality control solutions can be used by professionals, even if they have little knowledge of metrology. The MetraScan-R Black | Elite is compatible with most metrology software, and can integrate seamlessly into any type of production sequence.
“More than ever before, manufacturers need to achieve fast, precise and repeatable results. With Creaform's automated quality control solutions, they can increase their productivity, explains Jérôme-Alexandre Lavoie, product manager at Creaform. By detecting and resolving quality problems quickly, based on statistical analyzes, it is possible to implement corrective actions upstream in order to reduce the total cost of quality and product recalls. "
Visit the site: