Kobold Messring GmbH launches its new range of Man-SC / Man-LC digital pressure gauges.
These digital pressure gauges bring together in a single device the functions indication, control (alarms) and transmission. They also complete the range of Kobold instruments compatible with the IO-link protocol.
They meet many applications thanks to its many characteristics, and replace manometers or conventional pressure transmitters:
- Scales from -1 / 0 up to 0 / 1,600 bar
- temperature up to 85°C (100°C with special fittings and even more with separators or capillaries)
- different materials for joints (NBR, FKM, EPDM, FFKM)
- Different process fittings (Gas or NPT as standard)
- stand-alone version (battery) or with external power supply
- 2 fully configurable outputs ((0)4-20mA, (0)2-10V, contact (NPN, PNP, PP), pulse, frequency, and even IO Link) for the version with continuous power supply
- Configurable extinction criteria
- Parameterization by keys on the façade
- 5-digit display (with backlighting for the version with external power supply)
- Configuration menu in French
The Kobold group, of German origin, designs, manufactures and markets through its French subsidiary industrial instrumentation equipment. According to the company, the range is one of the most complete on the market in terms of indicators, controllers or transmitters of:
- Flow rate: float, pallet, rotor, turbine, oval wheel, gear, calorimeter, differential pressure, electromagnetic, coriolis, thermal mass, ultrasound, ...
- Level: float, pear, conductive, vibrating blade, ultrasound, radar, magnetic gauge, capacitive, optical ...
- Pressure: pressure gauges, pressure switches, transmitters
- Temperature: thermometers, thermostats, probes, thermocouples,..
- Analysis: pH, redox, conductivity, turbidity