Created in 2018, the Global Industrie Awards reward exhibitors at Global Industrie for the development of an innovative product, service or know-how. On the occasion of the 2022 edition of the show, which will be held in Paris Nord-Villepinte, from 17 to 20 May, six companies were rewarded:
- Production Technology Category: Pollen AM for its New Pam Series MC additive manufacturing system
According to Pollen AM, the New Pam Series MC is the most flexible additive manufacturing system thanks to its openness to material in granulated format. It allows applications in thermoplastic materials but also in metal and ceramic thanks to the injection grades used by metal and ceramic injection processes.
- Eco-responsibility category: Precise France – Pracartis group for its Precibot mini machining centre
The Precibot is a high-precision 3- or 5-axis mini-machining center with linear motors. Compact aluminum and carbon design, and low weight for 120 mmstrokes 3 with very low power consumption.
- Exemplary partnership category: 3DZ France (innovative software solution and 3D printing for the care of burn victims)
Based on a 3D scan of the face and organic 3D design software combined with a haptic arm, this solution manufactures custom-made facial orthotics using SLS 3D technology. These orthotics allow the creation of compression points acting as a "massage" on the face of severely burned children. The process is painless and revolutionizes traditional molding methods.
- Peripheral Technology Category: Hexagon for HxGN Machine Trainer
HxGN Machine Trainer is composed of digital twins of machining machine tools and CMMs. It allows you to simulate machining and control scenarios in an innovative, realistic and intuitive way.
- Digital Transition Category: MomentTech for its AI Parc platform
IA Parc is the first sovereign and collaborative Data Science platform optimized for Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- Start-up category: Cosmyx – VS Projects for its Nova 3D printer
The Nova is an ultra-connected professional 3D printer designed for distributed manufacturing. Its proprietary operating system and ejection technology make it a concentrate of innovation made in France.
The six winners are among the 22 solutions pre-selected after the examination of 113 candidate innovations.
The awards ceremony will take place on Global Industrie on Tuesday, May 17, 2022.
Visit the website: