On January 24, 2023, the first day of the Automotive Testing Seminar Tour 2023 will take place at the Testaca school in Montigny-le-Bretonneux (78).
Innovations in automotive technology and industry challenges are evolving rapidly. Many topics are currently at the heart of the development of the automotive ecosystem involving testing and validation. Rohde & Schwarz provides innovative solutions to meet the needs of different players: from Adas testing to radar, connectivity, infotainment and OEM testing to ensure compliance and development performance.
On the occasion of the Automotive Testing Seminar Tour in France, on January 24, 2023, three distinguished guests will address some key topics for the automotive market:
• Josetxo Villanueva, In-Vehicle Networks expert, Renault Group
• Cristian Maxim, Research engineer, IRT-SystemX
• Alain Piperno, senior expert Autonomous Vehicles Testing & Type Approval, Utac
Rohde & Schwarz speakers and experts will share the latest news on EMC, radar simulation, connectivity and embedded networks with industry professionals during a series of conferences:
• Ethernet, key vehicle factor defined by software with new so-called "zonal central" architectures
• The impact of electric vehicles on the electromagnetic environment
• The challenge of virtual testing related to the evolution of radar sensors for advanced driver assistance systems (Adas)
• Connectivity: evolutions of 5G and C-V2X
An exhibition space will also allow for demonstrations of applications dedicated to these different issues. " The development and roading of cars with connectivity and driving automation features requires new testing and validation processes. Our challenge is then to provide innovative testing resources to meet the constant evolution of the technologies embedded in the vehicle. This technological change also brings other architectures both software and hardware allowing manufacturers to create vehicles defined by software. During this day, our speakers will take stock of all these technological developments and the associated testing methods to ensure the achievement of the performance and safety objectives necessary for the deployment of autonomous and connected vehicles. " explains Stéphane Blanchon, business development manager Automotive & Wireless at Rohde & Schwarz France.