Whether in the context of installation, servicing or maintenance, professionals in the heating, ventilation and air conditioning sector are always looking for tools to facilitate their daily lives. In line with their expectations, Testo is developing its range of measuring instruments for the HVAC sector. The eleven new devices, which are more compact and equipped with a large, intuitive display, are connected to the testo Smart app on their smartphones and provide accurate, fast and user-friendly measurement results.
Devices for every measured variable and every application:
Air conditioning and ventilation systems: measuring flux and volume flow
The proper adjustment of air handling units and CMV systems is essential in a building to ensure a sufficient amount of fresh air and the exhaustion of stale air into the rooms. Testo offers three new measuring devices that make it faster, simpler and more accurate to carry out these tasks with the support of the testo Smart App:
- testo 417 , 100 mm propeller digital anemometer for measuring flow, volume flow and temperature at air inlets and outlets,
- testo 416, 16 mm propeller digital anemometer for flow measurement and volume flow calculation in the air duct,
- testo 425, hot-wire digital anemometer for flow measurement, temperature and volume flow calculation in the air duct.
Thermal comfort and indoor air quality
Spending 90% of our time inside a building every day, enjoying optimal indoor air quality and thermal comfort is essential for the health and well-being of occupants.
To monitor air quality and ensure a healthy climate in rooms, the new Testo range includes:
- testo 535, a new C02 measuring device: testo 535 precisely measures the concentration of carbon dioxide in indoor air. If the limits are exceeded, an audible alarm sounds. Thanks to the long-term stable infrared sensors, the measurement values are reproducible and comparable even over long periods. The calculation of temporal and multipoint averages is performed directly in the device. Connected to the App. testo Smart, the measurement values are displayed on the user's smartphone in table or graph form. The results are recorded and documented in the application, allowing reports to be generated directly on site and sent via email.
- testo 545, new digital lux meter for illuminance measurement (lux) in accordance with the lambda-V curve for all common lighting sources. Since illuminance plays an active role in well-being and productivity, especially in the workplace, testo 545 is compatible with almost all LEDs on the market to measure their effectiveness. Thanks to the automatic calculation function of the time and multipoint averages of the lux meter, the professional visualizes all important information at a glance.
- testo 625, digital thermohygrometer for measuring air temperature and relative humidity.
Heating systems: pressure and temperature measurement
The new compact measuring instruments from testo reliably support professionals with the two most important measurements on heating systems:
- T ESTO 512-1 and testo 512-2, digital differential pressure gauges The 512 pressure gauges quickly and accurately check the gas pressure on the burners by measuring the dynamic and idle gas pressure, which is essential for maintenance.testo 512 also provides general pressure measurement, filter control and measurement by means of a Pitiot tube in the air duct.
- testo 922, digital differential temperature measuring device with two K-type thermocouple inputs (2 TC K-type probes supplied). Ideal for measuring the temperatures to and from heating circuit splitters, testo 922 is suitable for many areas of application thanks to the wide measuring range from -50°C to 1,000°C.
- testo 925, 1-channel digital temperature measuring device with K-type thermocouple probe (1 TC-type probe supplied).
The free testo Smart app is downloaded to the professional's smartphone or tablet and enables them to get the most out of their new measuring device with the following functions:
. quick configuration of the measuring device,
. display of the measurement curve, in table or graphical form, for easy visualization of values,
. recording of measurement data and customers,
. Easily create reports directly on-site and send via email
It is ingenious and acts as a second screen, also enables data exchange with the testo DataControl PC software and offers continuous updates and extensions.
The extremely rich new range of measuring devices from Testo offers endless possibilities for professionals in the air conditioning, ventilation and heating sector.