Whether for installation, servicing or maintenance, professionals in the heating, ventilation and air-conditioning sector are always on the lookout for tools to make their day-to-day work easier. In line with their expectations, Testo is upgrading its range of measuring devices for the HVAC sector. More compact, equipped with a large intuitive display, the eleven new devices, connected to the testo Smart app on their smartphone, deliver precise measurement results in a simple, fast and user-friendly way.
Instruments for every measurement variable and every application:
Air conditioning and ventilation systems: measuring flow and volumetric flow rate
The correct adjustment of air handling units and ventilation systems is essential in a building to ensure sufficient fresh air and the evacuation of stale air from rooms. Testo offers three new measuring devices that make these tasks faster, simpler and more accurate, with the support of the testo Smart App:
- testo 417, digital anemometer with 100 mm propeller for measuring flow, volume flow and temperature at air inlets and outlets,
- testo 416, digital anemometer with 16 mm propeller for flow measurement and calculation of volume flow in the air duct,
- testo 425, Digital hot-wire anemometer for measuring flow, temperature and calculating volume flow in the air duct.
Thermal comfort and indoor air quality
Spending 90% of our time indoors every day, optimal indoor air quality and thermal comfort are essential to the health and well-being of building occupants.
To monitor air quality and ensure a healthy room climate, the new Testo range includes:
- testo 535, a new C02 meter: testo 535 precisely measures the concentration of carbon dioxide in indoor air. If limits are exceeded, an audible alarm sounds. Thanks to long-term stable infrared sensors, measurement values are reproducible and comparable even over long periods. Time and multi-point averages are calculated directly in the device. Connected to the testo Smart App, measurement values are displayed on the user's smartphone in table or graph form. Results are recorded and documented in the app, enabling reports to be generated directly on site and sent by e-mail.
- testo 545, new digital luxmeter for measuring illuminance (lux) according to the lambda-V curve, for all common lighting sources. Illuminance plays an active role in well-being and productivity, particularly in the workplace, and testo 545 is compatible with virtually all LEDs on the market for measuring their efficiency. Thanks to the luxmeter's automatic time and multi-point averaging function, professionals can view all important information at a glance.
- testo 625, digital thermo-hygrometer for measuring air temperature and relative humidity.
Heating systems: pressure and temperature measurement
Testo's new compact measuring devices reliably support professionals in the two most important measurements on heating systems:
- testo 512-1 and testo 512-2Digital differential pressure gauges The testo 512 manometers provide fast, accurate gas pressure control on burners by measuring the dynamic and quiescent gas pressure, an essential element for maintenance. testo 512 also provides general pressure measurement, filter control and measurement using a Pitiot tube in the air duct.
- testo 922, digital differential temperature meter with two type K thermocouple inputs (2 type K TC probes supplied). Ideal for measuring flow and return temperatures on heating circuit distributors, testo 922 is suitable for a wide range of applications, thanks to its wide measuring range from -50°C to 1000°C.
- testo 925, 1-channel digital temperature measuring instrument, with type K thermocouple probe (1 type K TC probe supplied).
The free testo Smart application, downloaded onto the professional's smartphone or tablet, enables him to get the most out of his new measuring instrument thanks to the following functions:
. quick set-up of the measuring device,
. measurement curve display, in table or graph form, for easy visualization of values,
. recording of measurement and customer data,
. easy on-site report creation and e-mailing
Ingenious, it acts as a second screen, enables data exchange with testo DataControl PC software and offers continuous updates and extensions.
Testo's rich new range of measuring devices offers endless possibilities for professionals in the HVAC sector.