On the occasion of the unmissable industry event from 7 to 10 March 2023, the leader in industrial metrology Zeiss has invested in a 165 m² island located in Hall 2 – stand E72 in co-exhibition with its partner Rubis Control. Always with this ambition to promote the industrial metrology of tomorrow, Zeiss will present its solutions, services & cutting-edge technologies in quality control with applications dedicated to the aeronautics & space, medical, plastics and e-mobility industries.
During these 4 days of the exhibition, visitors will have the opportunity to meet business experts on the Zeiss stand, participate in thematic conferences, attend real-time demonstrations of scanning and measuring industrial parts and discover new products, such as the new T-Scan Hawk 2 handheld 3D scanner, officially launched on January 31, 2023.
|Combined with Gom Inspect Pro software, the latest generation of Zeiss handheld scanners T-SCAN Hawk 2 is a portable, lightweight and highly accurate solution designed to measure where customers need it. From reverse engineering to maintenance and quality control operations, its high technology and ergonomics facilitate the daily lives of thousands of users.|
At its stand E72 – Hall 2, Zeiss will exhibit its metrology and quality control solutions around three key industrial universes:
Zeiss quality control solutions for the aerospace industry
The space of the stand dedicated to the aerospace industry will be an opportunity for visitors to discover applications for measuring and inspecting blades on the high-precision Zeiss Prismo coordinate measuring machine and in automated version with the Zeiss–Stäubli cell. The software part is also key: discover Gom Blade Inspect, a powerful analysis and inspection software for touch and optical data.
Zeiss quality control for the highest medical standards
Within the medical world, visitors will be able to attend demonstrations of measuring plastic and metal medical parts on the Zeiss O-Inspect multi-sensor system equipped with a Zeiss DotScan white light sensor and on the Zeiss Contura coordinate measuring machine with its Zeiss LineScan triangulation laser sensor. X-ray tomography will also be in the spotlight with the Zeiss Metrotom 1, which will be in operation for the first time on a Zeiss stand: come and discover its technology and the results of the scans of medical parts that it will perform live during the show. In particular, the Metrotom 1 makes it easy to detect hidden defects in medium or small plastic or light metal parts.
Zeiss support for e-Mobility
The environmental and economic challenges represented by electric mobility today are an integral part of the strategic reflections on which the Zeiss Group offers innovative and efficient solutions, particularly around the development of batteries. A wide range of imaging, analysis and metrology tools are needed to enable battery research and quality control. Zeiss offers optical, electronic, X-ray microscopy systems, as well as coordinate measuring and tomography machines. Indispensable for evaluating and correlating the structural, compositional, electrical and dimensional characteristics of the different technologies composing the battery and its environment, these systems will be in the spotlight on the stand with the Zeiss Evo electron microscope, the ScanBox 5 series 3D measuring booth and the Zeiss DuraMax HTG coordinate measuring machine with manual palletizing system – all equipped with a battery sample to show the different Analytical and measurement capabilities.
Conferences & highlights around Industry 4.0
Global Industrie will also be an opportunity for Zeiss to showcase its various Industry 4.0 solutions and its key partners. During the 4 days, experts will take turns to lead conferences on themes that will shed light on metrology and quality control of tomorrow:
- Cetim Saint Etienne (42), technical center for mechanical industries, will speak on the uncertainty estimation method via the Zeiss VCMM virtual machine: Wednesday 8 March at 11:30 am
- Zeiss partner and global player, Kartesis, a company specializing in the manufacture of complex parts, will do the honor of telling its experience of Industry 4.0 in metrology: Thursday, March 9 at 11:30 am
- Provider of innovative software solutions for quality, Ellistat, will exhibit its solutions to boost productivity and quality control of manufacturers: Wednesday 8 March & Thursday 9 March at 14:30
- Rubis Control, co-exhibitor and partner Zeiss, will present its range of services in metrology, tomography and microscopy: Tuesday 7 March at 11:30 am & Friday 10 March at 2:30 pm
- Zeiss software will also be presented to promote the key technologies and features of the Zeiss software suite: De Warp Software Tuesday, March 7 at 2:30 pm // Zeiss Piweb & Smart Services solutions Friday, March 10 at 11:30 am.
The Zeiss Industrial Metrology LinkedIn page will communicate on a daily basis all the highlights not to be missed and will allow you to follow in real time the key moments of the day.
In addition to showing its product & solutions expertise on its stand, Zeiss will also be present in other strategic areas of the show, both in the promotion of tomorrow's new technologies and in the development and recruitment of future talent.
- On the "Measurement Vision Control" animation pole organized by Symop/Evolis – Hall 2 – on the theme of digital / energy / technological / skills transition. Zeiss will present a 3D scan of a reproduction of the head of Amenhotep IV (plaster from the Louvre) using an Atos Q 3D scanner. This animation will shed light on the contribution of industrial technologies in the enhancement of heritage.
- At the International Congress of Metrology (CIM) – Hall 1 in the heart of the "Measurement, Control, Vision, Instrumentation" pole – with the intervention of Herminso Villarraga-Gómez, PhD, Product Manager Zeiss X-ray Solutions on Tuesday 8 March at 4pm on the theme: "Improving the accuracy of dimensional measurements with 3D X-ray microscopes",
- On the Avenir animation of Global Industrie – Hall 6.B – dedicated to employment and human resources with a Zeiss counter to present our job offers and receive candidates during 30-minute job dating, Friday, March 8 from 9am to 5pm.