Deca is a software used as part of the quality process of companies for the management of measurement means. The software ensures the traceability of the instruments and allows the technical and administrative management of the measuring instruments.
The experience acquired in contact with large industrial users has enabled the software to evolve and respond even better to the needs and requirements of metrology professionals.
Deca is multisite, multilingual (French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Romanian), and available in accommodation.
Deca makes possible:
- The standardization of procedures as well as the consistency of the quality policy for the entire group.
- The pooling of measuring instrument fleets.
- Forecasting budgets and load schedules.
- Security and accessibility of equipment by user profile.
- Customization of search and entry forms.
- Evaluation of calibration intervals according to the OPPERET method (NF X07 14).
- Calculation of measurement uncertainties (ISO 13005 OR GUM).
- Automatic call by e-mail of instruments.
- Automatic traceability.
- Planning of controls.
- Management of procedures.
- Analysis of costs, non-conformities and times.
- Forecasting of budgets and load schedules.
- Multi-level nomenclatures for monitoring benches and assemblies.
- Association of all types of Windows documents.
- Input / output management with traceability of delivery and receipt notes.
- Management of reservation schedules for measuring instruments.
- Labels and translatable values.
- Compatible with Windows and Linux environment.
Deca complies with 21 CFR part 11, NF Software and user support, NF pharmaceutical.
Airbus Group, Alcan, Alcatel-Lucent, ALK Abello, Alstom, Apave, Areva, Banque de France, Bombardier, CEA, Cenexi, Continental, Dassault Aviation, E2M, EDF, Faurecia, France Sécurité, Gambro Industries, GE Energy, Legrand SA , Messer, Messier Bugatti, Michelin, Microturbo, Mittal, Nexter, Onera, RATP, Roxel, Safran, Sagem, Seb, SNCF, Snecma, Stryker Spine, Testo, Thales, Valeo, Weleda, Zodiac ...
Find out more: https://industrie.felix.fr