Measurements in ventilation, air conditioning and ambient comfort Testo, a measurement specialist, innovates with the testo 480, a multifunctional anemometer for the commissioning, management and monitoring of air treatment plants.
At a time of new thermal regulations and the energy revolution, indoor air quality (IAQ) in buildings is a major challenge, both for the production of sensitive products and for the working conditions and comfort of the occupants.
Only high-performance equipment can ensure that the air treatment system maintains its performance. The testo 480 brings together, thanks to its wide range of probes, all the measures necessary for the proper operation of a facility. This multifunctional measuring device allows measurements of flow, radiant temperature, comfort measurements, turbulence and CO2.
The testo 480 features a concept of intelligent probes with a memory (EEPROM) designed to inform the user about the next calibration.
Uncertainties are stored in the probe through the software. The probe automatically corrects, depending on the measured value, the values on display to achieve absolute accuracy.
The metrological management of the equipment is simplified. Only the probes involved will have to be returned for calibration. The device will remain available for other applications.
Heading for the efficiency of air treatment systems
The testo 480 is the ideal partner for climate engineering professionals in their day-to-day applications. To increase the efficiency of an installation while reducing consumption, thanks to its dedicated C.T.A. menu, the testo 480 guides the user, from measurements to controls of the conditions of atmosphere:
- Quick identification of the measurement location using the large-format colour screen, in permanent self-test, digital sensors memorize calibration data,
- The new Easyclimate software, standard with the testo 480, makes it possible to formalize intervention reports with measurements from the SD card or the internal memory of the device (USB),
- The trackpad makes it easy to navigate the different menus,
- measurements, analyses and quick memorization are carried out on site.
For sheath measurements, the specific RLT menu guides the technician, in accordance with the standard, towards the optimal setting of the installation. The probe is equipped with a telescopic handle to reach the center of the sheath or hard-to-reach areas.
When exiting the sheath, it is possible to judge the performance of the extractors or the blowing mouths. For measurements of comfort and ambient air quality, the testo 480 has a full range of sensors.
To qualify ambient air and comfort settings in the workplace, testo offers a wide range of sensors: black ball probe, turbulence measurement, humidity and equipment to ensure perfect ergonomics of the whole.
The testo 480 makes it possible to carry out a complete and reliable diagnosis of the atmosphere conditions to improve the concept of comfort, while ensuring that the installation is optimized.
- number of channels: 2x K-types, 1 differential input, 3 channels for "smart" probes,
- computer ports: USB link, SD card, mains unit, infrared link,
- temperature: 0 to 40oC
- power supply: batteries, connection for mains unit for use on mains and charging of batteries,
- autonomy: 8 hours (without probe and with 50% contrast on the screen),
- color screen,
- memory of 10,000 measuring blocks,
- integrated measurement,
Sonde TC Type K
- measurement range: -200 to -1370
- Resolution: 0.1oC
- measurement range: 0 to 25 hPa
- resolution: 0.002 hPa
- measurement range: 700 to 1100 hPa
- resolution: 0.1 hPa
Find out more: www.testo.fr