The TRMS digital multimeters of the C.A5270 series from Chauvin Arnoux support all the applications of the craftsman or the technician, from installation to maintenance.
● 600 V CAT IV applications
● IP54 sealing
● Backlit 6000 count double display, plus 61 + 2-segment bargraph with dual mode afterglow effect. For more efficiency, the bar graph has central zero in order to quickly visualize the variations, in particular measurements on continuous signals.
● Voltages up to 1000 VAC / DC, resistances up to 60 M ?, capacities up to 60 mF… with resolutions down to 1 µA, 10 µV, 1 pF…
● On the 600 µADC caliber, it is possible to measure the ionization current, the values of which are generally found between 3 and 12 µA. In the VLowZ position, the CA 5270s detect phantom voltages. This function associated with the low-pass filter allows the CA 5270s to easily perform measurements on electronic power supplies.
● Possibility of carrying out relative and differential measurements
● High reactivity: 5 measurements / s, Min and Max values calculated over a period of 100 ms, Peak + and - values calculated over 1 ms
Find out more: https://www.chauvin-arnoux.fr/PTM/HP/HP_PTM.asp