Lug intervenes from the reception control to the final check. It is thecontroller's decision support tool and the quality manager'sanalysis tool. It allows you, from a range of controls, to record the observations or measurements made, to make possible calculations on these measurements and to take out the desired statistics and reports.
The features of the software:
- Product control.
- Customizable control range.
- Definition of sampling standards from ISO 2859-1 (ex NF X06-022) or internal rules. They determine the number of samples to be controlled based on the volume of the batch, the NQA (acceptable quality level) and the level of severity.
- Multi-criterion control synthesis editions.
- Statistical analyses: distribution (Gaussian law), capacity calculation, control card (QS 9000), normality study, plot box, production film.
- Access management.
- Vocabular that complies with standards or can be customized to the company's culture.
- Customizable documents.
- Customizable fields.
Lug complies with ISO 9000 / QS 9000 - ISO 2859-1 (formerly NF X06-022) - Compliant with 21 CFR part 11 - NF software and user support as well as NF Pharmaceutical Industry.
Air Liquide, Eichrom, EMS (Eletro Medical Systems), Delpharm, Hutchinson, Messer, Poclain Hydraulics, Sanden, Souriau, Thales...
Find out more: https://industrie.felix.fr