Software company Implex, as part of its customer listening, has developed a new intervention assistant in its Split4 measurement equipment fleet management software, the Wisper module, in functional partnership mode.
The objectives of this new assistant are:
- to be 100% adjustable according to your processes of intervention of its fleet of equipment,
- immediate management and allow operators (technicians, service providers, trainees) to intervene on equipment without prior training to the software,
- simplify and make your management processes more reliable during metrology, control or maintenance procedures,
- Exploit the results history of measurement equipment during operations; this new feature allows you to apply a Performance Review. This review can also be launched, on demand, to ensure that processes are followed.
- analyze the instrument control cards as soon as the result is entered.
This new Wisper assistant will be available at the launch of the new 4.50 version of split4 measurement equipment fleet management software in February 2013.
IMPLEX's management system is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Find out more: www.implex.fr