The FLIR P660 thermal imaging camera is aimed at thermograph experts, of which it is the number one tool. It provides a superior image, its sensitivity and accuracy are the highest, and it offers the greatest number of possibilities. It is designed to meet the requirements of experts whose work requires an accurate and complete instrument. Whether you're a thermography consultant or a PDM energy production professional, in manufacturing, FLIR P-Series infrared cameras help you spot anomalies invisible to the naked eye.
FLIR Systems today makes an exclusive offer
For a limited time, FLIR Systems offers the FLIR P660 industrial pack, which includes:
- a FLIR P660 thermal imaging camera
- an IR lens of 38 mm, 24 degrees
- FireWire output
- a 2.0m FireWire 6/6 cable
- an EX845 1000 A (effective values) / multimeter with
- IR thermometer and Bluetooth MeterLink™
- FLIR Tools + software (license only)
This pack saves you €7,696
In addition, FLIR Systems offers a 50% discount on an additional target.
If you order several additional lenses, the discount applies to the most expensive.
Goals available: 19 mm target, 45-degree field of view, 76 mm target, 12-degree field of view, 131 mm target, 7-degree field of view
These exclusive offers are valid until December 31, 2013, but not cumulative with other promotional offers fromFLIR Systems.
Report generation software
Creating solutions from the tools
At FLIR Systems, we believe that our business goes beyond the production of the best thermal imaging cameras. We want to enable all users of our thermal imaging cameras to work more efficiently and with greater productivity, providing them with the most professional camera/software combination. All software allows for rapid, detailed and accurate analysis and evaluation of thermal inspections.
FLIR Tools +
Revolutionary IR Report Generation Software
Identifying invisible problems with your FLIR thermal imaging camera is essential, but it's just as important to show them to the people involved. FLIR Tools is a powerful software solution that helps you effectively present your results to decision makers. The first Mac OS-enabled IR software, FLIR Tools is now allowing Windows and Mac users to quickly import, edit and analyze images, and integrate them into professional, compelling PDF inspection reports that are ready to be printed or emailed, so you get the green light for repairs quickly.
- Importing, searching, filtering and viewing JPEG FLIR images, directly from your FLIR portable camera, via USB cable or by reading its SD card.
- Editing radiometric images to adjust the temperature level and range, change pallets, or change parameters such as emissivity, reflected temperature, etc.
- Added measurement tools: dots, rectangular areas, circular areas, lines, Delta T
- Added text annotations and changing image descriptions
- Creating professional sheets and PDF reports
- Adding titles, footers and logos
- Creating, importing, editing and exporting models
- Choice of report format: IR + visible horizontal or IR + visible vertical
- Editing MSX images and drawing sketches on IR/visible images
- Display of information from the compass and GPS
- E-series and T-series cameras updated (only with FLIR Tools for Windows)
- USB cable transmission of live video streams from certain camera models (only with FLIR Tools for Windows)
- Mp4 video playback imported from the camera (only with FLIR Tools for Mac OS)
- Switching between IR, visible, Fusion mode, Image in the image and MSX (only with FLIR Tools for Mac OS)
- Re-opening of registered PDFs for editing and editing (only with FLIR Tools for Mac OS)
- Exporting reports for easy sharing (printing or emailing)
- Radiometric sequence recording
- Reading recordings
- Creating a panoramic image
- Advanced reporting functions
Find out more: www.flir.com