The Metroview2 Pregnant (Implex) software provides users with an independent tool from hardware manufacturers, with an intuitive IHM based on standardized calculations NFX 15-140, ISO 60068-3 (5, 6, 7, 11), NFX 15-110 for humidity, and its reports and certificates of compliance or control. The development of Metroview2 Pregnant was carried out in partnership with a large national calibration and testing laboratory.
Climate and thermostatic enclosures are used in industry and laboratories, to test/validate products before they are put on the market, or during tests.
The software helps to secure the procedures in order to obtain repeatable results. It secures test results with an electronic signature and tracks data.
It allows the automation of calculations:
- Average temperature-type deviation-uncertainty
- Stability and homogeneity in temperature,
- Stability and homogeneity in humidity,
- Stability - Maximum value of the maximum deviation obtained on a sensor,
- Homogeneity - (Average of a sensor - Umj) - (Average of a sensor -Umj),
- Correction - deposit value - average value of the average probe,
- Uncertainty of correction - Ecart-type of averages - resolution controller of the speaker.
The results are calculated during the trial and are exportable. The Metroview2 Pregnant license was designed and built to NF X 15-140 and ISO 60068-3 (5, 6, 7, 11).
This new software allows you to:
- Characterize and check climate and thermostatic enclosures.
- Manage 1 to 3 speakers.
- Track the performance of the speakers in temperature and/or humidity.
- Import information by file, enter it or acquire it automatically.
- Check calculated results: averages, standard deviations, measurement uncertainties, distribution laws... during the course of operations.
- Choose the stability range to determine compliance
- Edit standardized reports and certificates.
- Save the configurations of the means, processes and their associated measurement uncertainties.
- Intervene on site in offline mode.
Metroview2 Pregnant is interfacing with the software for managing fleets of measuring instruments (according to the publisher's ISO 9001-17025 setting.
This new software allows before the characterization/verification of:
- Recover the metrological specifications of the measurement methods used in the process.
- Collect data from climate and thermostatic speakers
- Create intervention in the life sheet of measuring equipment in Split4
- Export characterization or verification results.
Find out more: www.implex.fr