Our patented measurement principle: simple measurement, practical thanks to the Almemo connector system.
The Almemo connector contains a data carrier (EE-PROM), in which the characteristics of the sensors and those of the devices connected to them are stored.
Almemo measuring instruments automatically identify sensors. Confusion and incorrect measures are therefore excluded.
The advantage of the Almemo: all sensors can be used with correction values.
Measurement accuracy thus meets even the highest quality requirements.
A method simply better because Almemo combines precision, flexibility, and ease of handling...
- Measurement accuracy is achieved with an analog/digital converter of up to 24 bits and point-by-point linearizations
- Flexibility is provided by intelligent input connectors, which allow the connection of measurement sensors to any Almemo measurement instrument.
- Simplicity of handling, because any adjustment becomes superfluous
The benefits of the Almemo measurement process:
- Automatic identification of sensors. All sensors can be connected without programming. Any handling error is excluded.
- Sensor tolerances can be corrected. Drifts are corrected in the connector for COFRAC calibrations and factory calibrations, so the display shows the values that have already been corrected.
- For existing sensors, programmed connectors are available. Connecting without problems by means of screw bounds.
- Output of measurement data in Excel or text format. Simple support for values measured in existing software.
Offline and offline software for evaluating measurement data.
Find out more: https://www.wimesure.fr/cbx/s4_cat8432.htm