On the program for 2016, pencils and erasers, stethoscopes and keys to calves... you'll find in The Technical Days:
- Validating measurement methods
- What's new in measurement uncertainties?
- Energy audit: measuring to save money
- How can metrology skills be enhanced?
- Metrology and ISO 9001 version 2015
- The metrology over the water
- New 3D technologies and complex measurements?
- The keys to increase productivity?
- Metrology and Meteorology
But also the return of nails and hammers ... for the new WYD meeting on 21 and 22 June in Toulouse.
These two days allow us to approach the measure in a different way, by linking technical reminders of methods and good practices and simple and practical workshops.
The topics are being defined and you will soon hear about them.
The Collège Français de Metrology now has more than 400 members representing 298 different companies and all sectors of activity.
The year 2015 thus ends with a good progression for the association with a 15% increase in membership and 33% of new contacts.
Our toolbox is open now and for the entire calendar year to come. Joining us is already taking the right measure!
Find out more: www.cfmetrologie.com