On the program for 2016 are pencils and erasers, stethoscopes and wrenches... which you'll find in the Journées techniques :
- Validation of measurement methods
- What's new in measurement uncertainties ?
- Energy audit measure to save
- How to add value metrology skills ?
- Metrology and ISO 9001 version 2015
- Metrology on the water
- New 3D technologies and complex measurements?
- The keys to gain in productivity ?
- Metrology and meteorology
But also the return of nails and hammers ... for the new JM event on June 21 and 22 in Toulouse.
These 2 days offer a different approach to measurement, combining technical reminders of methods and best practices with simple, practical workshops.
The topics are currently being defined, and it won't be long before you hear all about them.
The Collège Français de Métrologie now has over 400 members representing 298 different companies and all sectors of activity.
The year 2015 thus ended on a fine note for the association, with membership up by 15 % and 33 % in new contacts.
Our toolbox is open now and for the whole of the coming calendar year. Joining us is already taking the right step!