Life in pink is for 2 days, June 21 and 22, for WY 2016...
This event, organized by the French College of Metrology, is a summary of good industrial practices for all the players of measurement, from engineer to technician, from quality to production:
- technical reminders to control its risks in the morning
- hands-on workshops and afternoon demonstrations
The factors influencing the measure and the uncertainties are addressed in each case.
- Sensor: multi-technology, telemetry, RFID...
- Climate: climate enclosures, temperature sensors, humidity, pressure
- Dimensional measurement and geometric tolerance: conventional measurements, portable 3D measurement
- Analyses: pipette, minimum weighing, thermocycler, centrifuge
- Non-destructive control: ultra-sounds, thermography, 3D endoscopy, tomography
- Anemometrics: ventilation flows, air speed, pharmaceutical and aeronautical applications
Two introductory conferences present the use of drones for monitoring complex infrastructure, and the risk-control approach of the new ISO 9001:2015.
A novelty also for this edition: an exhibition expanded to 45 stands is organized, in parallel with the workshops, by the Measurement Network.
The 2016 WYD is supported by the following sponsors, declared on 17 March: A- Metrology, BEA Metrology, Beamex, Blet Measurement, Cetiat, Climats, E-E Elektronik, Felix Informatics, Hexagon Metrology, Implex, Sika France, Stil, Trescal, Wika.
Find out more: https://www.cfmetrologie.com/jm.html