For applications such as computer fan measurements, drive tests, electric car noise quality, environmental noise, cabin noise, anechoic chamber qualification, PCB Piezotronics introduces microphone 378A04.
The new 378A04 microphone stands out as the first prepolarized low-noise microphone on the market, measuring signals up to a minimum level of 6.5 dB(A). For open field measurements, it also has a specially adapted built-in filter guaranteeing a stable and precise sensitivity between 10 Hz and 16 kHz. In the fields of electronics, electric cars, test and measurement, for applications on sound quality, for ambient noise monitoring, for the noise detection of a device, this microphone will meet the requirements of customers.
Among the technical features:
- Very low amplitude measurements (from 6.5 dBA)
- ICP preamplifier® built-in
- Open-field response
- Bandwidth 10 Hz to 16 kHz
- Technology TEDS
- Compatible with other PKI sensors such as accelerometers, pressure or force sensors
- A2LA certified (Cofrac equivalent).
Find out more: www.pcbpiezotronics.fr