Following the modernization and renewal of the Carl Zeiss Services machine park in Sablé-sur-Sarthe, the Carl Zeiss Services competence center has opened a new service establishment in Marly-le-Roi (Yvelines).
This new service delivery laboratory is equipped with high-performance and innovative technical means using the very latest Zeiss technologies. Highly qualified metrological technicians check various very complex parts there every day.
In addition, Carl Zeiss Services has completely redesigned its website so that visitors can easily find answers to their questions and thus improve their experience.
Anxious to provide the best adapted quality service, the competence center seeks to understand the expectations of its customers in order to advise them, anticipate problems and propose solutions.
Its investments have one main objective: customer service orientation. In addition to the desire to anticipate customer needs by offering increasingly technical solutions while offering a quality service, the Carl Zeiss Services agency seeks to extend its services in France in order to be as close as possible to his clients.
- Metro 800 - 130 KV
- Metro 800 - 225 KV
- Metro 1500 - 225 KV
- Accura 2 12/18/10
- Accura II 20/24/15 RT
- Prismo 9/15/7 with DOTSCAN (white light) and LINESCAN (laser) sensors
- Inspect 322
- Inspect 543
- CFS DuraMax 5/5/5
- Comet L3D 2
- Laboratory measurement (contact, non-contact, X-rays)
- 3D program and execution under CALYPSO, and other software
- Engineering (design and reverse design, production of supports and control templates)
- On-site services and training
- Sale and installation of air-conditioned and regulated modular cabins
- Sale of Zeiss microscopes and binoculars
- Sale of used 3D equipment and machines