Compact and lightweight, the CA 1310 integrating sound level meter from Chauvin Arnoux is easy to handle for intensive use both outdoors and indoors. A tripod insert is provided for prolonged stationary use. Access to the various functions is on the front of the device. The large backlit screen displays the results simultaneously in digital and bar graph form, with time stamp. It has an autonomy of 60 hours and can also be recharged by plugging in via its micro-USB port.
Equipped with an anti-wind ball for outdoor measurements, as well as a microphone that can be deported by 5 meters, it makes it possible to measure and control the noise impact on the environment:
- occupational exposure to noise,
- noise from HVAC systems,
- acoustics of buildings, neighborhood problems, etc.
- to write reports of noise pollution, etc.
The CA 1310 provides two types of measurement: an “instantaneous” (SPL) or “equivalent continuous level” (Leq) type measurement. During a typical continuous sound level measurement Leq, the integration time can be configured over periods of 10 seconds to 24 hours.
The CA 1310 records up to 64,000 measurement points, with configurable sampling directly in the setup menu of the device.
The PC software, SL-Software, allows real-time monitoring of measurements, visualization of data and export for analysis or generation of measurement reports.
Some additional characteristics:
- Measuring range 30.0 to 130.0 dB
- Measurement mode: SPL, SQL, MinL, MaxL
- Frequency from 20 Hz to 8 kHz
- Accuracy ± 1dB
- Time weighting: Fast: 125 ms / Slow: 1 second
- Interfaces: micro-USB for data transfer or use of mains power; analog output AC / DC jack
- Weight: 390 g with batteries
- Compliance: IEC61672‐1 Class 2 / ANSI S1.4
Visit the site: