The Chauvin Arnoux company was born in 1893 from the passion of two engineers with eponymous names, René Arnoux and his friend Raphaël Chauvin. Legend has it that it was in the small annex of the Arnoux family home, on the Montmartre side of Paris, that the first measuring device was born. A century later, the Chauvin Arnoux manufacturing plant flourished on rue Championnet in the heart of Paris's 18th arrondissement, and a brand-new headquarters was inaugurated in 1993 to mark the company's 100th anniversary.
"Attached to its 127-year history and its historic presence in the heart of Paris, it is not without a touch of nostalgia that the Chauvin Arnoux group has decided to move its head office to the edge of the Seine, just outside Paris".the company says.
Without disregarding its historic culture as designers and entrepreneurs, the Chauvin Arnoux Group has not hesitated to play the modernism and renewal card to open up new horizons. On September 21, the head office will move from 190 rue Championnet in Paris to the beautiful, glassed-in Front Office building in Asnières, on the banks of the Seine. The entire 6th floor will be taken over to bring together the multiple skills of the group already present at the Paris headquarters: design offices, sales, HR, marketing, communications, administration...as well as the teams from CA Energy's specific product development unit for the marine markets. The Spectralys brand, which joined the Group two years ago and specializes in quality control for the agri-food market, will be joining the head office by the end of the year.
From September 21, the new address will be : Immeuble Front Office 12 -16 rue Sarah Bernhardt 92600 Asnières-sur Seine. The switchboard telephone number remains unchanged.
Visit the site: