With theannouncement of the delay in the holding of the 2021 International Metrology Congress, the call for a conference has been extended until 30 January 2021. So you have a few days to present a contribution around the themes of industry 4.0, health and green deal. As a reminder, CIM 2021 will be held jointly with Global Industrie and Measurement World from 7 to 9 September 2021 in Lyon.
The MTC has also stopped its 2021 Technical Days programme:
- Dimensional metrology: from foot to sliding to 3D measurement (February 10)
- measurement uncertainties for all (March 10)
- metrology in medical biology and analysis laboratories (April1)
- measurement data management and metrology (May 18)
- optimization of calibration periodicities (June 8)
- mastering internal calibration activities (October 12)
- temperature measurement in the industry (November 16)
- Compliance Statement: Risk Management and Measurement Process Capabilities (December 2)
With these Technical Days, the CFM wants participants to be able to follow developments, anticipate requirements, optimize production and processes, and advance their teams...
Details and registrations here: https://www.cfmetrologie.com/fr/journee-technique