Creaform, one of the world leaders in 3D measurement solutions, unveiled the program of the “Creaform Connect: 3D Measurement Solutions Summit”, a new virtual trade fair and conference space. On this occasion, on November 17 and 18, manufacturers, educational institutions and businesses will be able to explore Creaform's latest innovations and engineering services live.
Participants from a wide range of industries, including automotive, aerospace, metallurgy, will learn about the multiple challenges Creaform solutions address, from product lifecycle management to quality control. by reverse engineering, Industry 4.0, NDT, MRO and many more. Recently launched products like the MetraScan Black 3D scanner and the new R-Series automated quality control line will be showcased with educational offerings that prepare engineers and designers for the workplace of tomorrow. Thanks to this virtual fair, it will be possible to discover a variety of dimensional metrology solutions and services:
- Introducing recently launched innovations: A new standard in portable and automated metrology through videos, technical specifications, best practices, will be highlighted with case studies and more.
- Demonstrations of each solution: dynamic and interactive virtual booths with 3D technology and demonstration services will allow personalized questions to be asked about the applications.
- A dozen conferences: Discussions across a wide range of applications and industries will provide additional learning opportunities and access to leading experts.
- Support in multiple languages: Creaform's global team will provide live support via one-on-one, group chats and video calls in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese and on-demand support in d 'other languages.
- Live and on-demand content: dual format options will allow participants to interact and enjoy information at their own pace and according to their convenience.
“2020 has changed the trade fair landscape, but that hasn't stopped the pace of Creaform innovations,” says Fanny Truchon, President of Creaform. This year, Creaform released the industry's fastest and most accurate portable 3D scanner, a versatile line of automated solutions, new and improved options for non-destructive testing and more. "
"We are always looking for new ways to connect and share our technology and knowledge with the companies to which we can bring the most value and impact internationally, adds Marc-Antoine Schneider, Sales Manager. at Creaform. Through Creaform Connect, we will share our 3D solutions with leaders in the manufacturing and transportation industries and beyond. "
After these two days of live programming, the virtual show and conference will continue on demand until December 11, 2020.
Visit the Creaform Connect registration page for more information: