Creaform, a world leader in 3D measurement solutions, has unveiled the program for "Creaform Connect: 3D Measurement Solutions Summit", a new virtual exhibition and conference space. On November 17 and 18, manufacturers, educational institutions and companies will be able to explore Creaform's latest innovations and engineering services live.
Attendees from a wide range of industries, including automotive, aerospace, metallurgy, will discover the multiple challenges Creaform's solutions address, from product lifecycle management and quality control to reverse engineering, Industry 4.0, NDT, MRO and more. Recently launched products such as the MetraScan Black 3D scanner and the new R-Series automated quality control range will be showcased alongside educational offerings that prepare engineers and designers for tomorrow's workplace. Thanks to this virtual exhibition, it will be possible to discover a plurality of dimensional metrology solutions and services:
- Introducing recently launched innovations: a new standard in portable and automated metrology through videos, technical specifications, best practices, will be highlighted with case studies and more.
- Demonstrations of each solution: dynamic, interactive virtual booths with 3D demonstration technology and services will enable you to ask personalized questions about the applications.
- A dozen conferences: discussions on a wide range of applications and industries will offer additional learning opportunities and access to leading experts.
- Multi-language support: Creaform's global team will offer live support via one-to-one chats, group discussions and video calls in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese, as well as on-demand support in other languages.
- Live and on-demand content: dual format options allow participants to interact and enjoy information at their own pace and convenience.
"2020 has changed the trade show landscape, but that hasn't stopped the pace of innovation at Creaform, says Fanny Truchon, President of Creaform. This year, Creaform launched the fastest and most accurate handheld 3D scanner on the market, a versatile range of automated solutions, new and improved options for non-destructive testing and more."
"We're always looking for new ways to connect and share our technology and knowledge with the companies to whom we can bring the most value and impact internationally, adds Marc-Antoine Schneider, Sales Manager at Creaform. Through Creaform Connect, we'll be sharing our 3D solutions with leaders in the manufacturing and transportation industries and beyond."
After these two days of live programming, the virtual show and conference will continue on request until December 11, 2020.
Visit the Creaform Connect registration page for more information: