Objectives: support manufacturers in key areas such as the development of the hydrogen industry, energy and environmental transition, and digital business.
Cetim, a Carnot-accredited technological institute, is expanding its Cetim Academy training catalog, with new courses designed to support manufacturers in tackling major challenges such as the development of the hydrogen sector, the energy and environmental transition, and digital transformation.
Against a backdrop of rising energy costs, accelerating climate disruption and raw materials tensions, it is becoming imperative to rethink reindustrialization by adopting a greener approach and fostering innovation through energy and environmental transformation. At the heart of this evolution is the need to upskill professionals, all the more so as some industries are facing a shortage of talent in essential mechanical trades.
At every level of the value chain, Cetim Academy offers some thirty training courses essential to the energy and environmental transformation of companies, delivered by Cetim's trade experts. These courses meet the specific needs of a wide range of industries, including energy, defense, mobility and healthcare. Similarly, training in the fundamentals is being strengthened by structuring courses around "technological bricks".
"Faced with these challenges, it is imperative to adopt a differentiated approach in favor of greener, more innovative reindustrialization. With this in mind, Cetim has a decisive role to play, particularly in supporting small and medium-sized mechanical engineering companies along this path. And this starts with skills development. Our objective is clear: to enable our industry to make its full contribution to the reindustrialization of France, and to strengthen our sovereign industries throughout the country. says Pascal Marcheix, Cetim Academy training manager.
The training courses are part of the Center's major programs such as HyMEET, dedicated to the development of the hydrogen industry, and Cedre, which aims to position the mechanical engineering industries as key players in the ecological transition.
In collaboration with various organizations, Cetim's trainers carry out initiatives throughout France, in particular developing certification and qualification training courses tailored to the specific needs of each employment area.
Because industrial SMEs continue to face a real challenge in transforming themselves, this new training offer responds to their need for both global and personalized support...
In all, more than 600 courses are offered by Cetim's trade experts, either face-to-face or remotely, in the interactive version of catalog 2024, which can be browsed online or downloaded. All Cetim's training courses can also be accessed via the various menus on the Cetim Academy website.
Benefits to meet companies' training needs
- Nearly 60 years' experience in all industrial sectors in terms of "materials - products - processes".
- A network of 250 expert trainers and partners throughout France.
- More than 600 inter-company and customized training courses.
- A variety of teaching formats to suit the constraints of industry: face-to-face, distance learning, blended learning.
- Qualifying or certifying training courses such as Cofrend, Coffmet, CQPM.
- Skills validation courses with tutoring.
- An innovative and unique approach to training based on "value chains" and "technological bricks" to effectively plan the acquisition of key skills.
- An offer available in French and English, in line with the internationalization of companies.
- A constantly evolving offering, with the addition this year of a value chain dedicated to industrial failure analysis, as well as three new value chains linked to the forging and foundry trades, and new training courses in the field of energy transition.