Following the success of its first edition in Béthune (France, 2000) and subsequent editions held in Namur (Belgium, 2002), Montreal (Canada, 2004), Aix en Provence (France, 2007), Toulouse (France, 2014), Marrakech (Morocco 2016), videoconferenced from Bordeaux (France, 2021), the Diagnobéton organizing committee has announced that it will hold its 8th edition from October 23 to 26, 2023 in Nantes.
Co-organized by the Gustave Eiffel University - which will host the event - the GeM - Institut de recherche en génie civil et mécanique, a joint research unit of Nantes University, Centrale Nantes and the CNRS, and Cofrend, Diagnobéton is an international French-speaking conference dedicated to methods for monitoring and assessing concrete structures.
The congress will cover a wide range of topics:
- Concrete characterization, assessment of performance and condition indicators
- Detection of pathologies: corrosion, carbonation, alkali-reaction, chloride ion attack, cracking...
- Internal imaging of structures
- NDT and SHM methods: ultrasound, radar, resistivity, fiber optics...
- Modeling, advanced data processing and decision support
- Feedback from on-site monitoring and auscultation
An adjoining exhibition will feature exhibitors showcasing the latest fault detection materials and equipment.
To register :
Photo: © Paul Henri Degrande / Pixabay