The Jean Jerphagnon Prize is organized by the Institut Mines-Télécom and the Académie des technologies with the support of the Fondation Mines-Télécom. In order to promote technological innovation and the dissemination of optics and photonics in any field of application, it shall be awarded to a person carrying out an innovative project of high scientific value or industrial potential, and comprising at least one optical or photonics element.
Candidates will be evaluated according to various criteria such as:
- the value and recognition of the results of their research;
- their motivation, relevance and innovative perspectives of their project (whether scientific or industrial);
- the presumed societal or economic qualities of the applications envisaged in their project;
- the potential benefits of their project's contributions to France and Europe.
– Deadline for submission: 2 May 2022
– Award ceremony: July 7, 2022
Applications are available here: