The company EDITOCOM, SAS registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Bobigny under the number B 524 000 635, whose registered office is located at 11 allée Jacques Decour - 93270 SEVRAN - France, anxious to guarantee you the best protection of your personal data, informs you by the present document of the way they are used and protected as well as of the reasons for which they must be treated.
1 - WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
We collect and use only the personal data that we need for our publishing and development activities of subscription management software.
As such, we may need to collect various personal data from you:
- Identification and contact information (last name, first name, postal and e-mail address, telephone number)
- Identification and authentication data, especially when using our services,
- Training and employment information (level of education, position)
2 - WHY AND ON WHAT BASIS DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations:
- Compliance with tax audit and reporting obligations,
- Responses to official requests from duly authorized public or judicial authorities.
To perform contracts with you or provide you with pre-contractual information:
- Provide you with information about our products and services,
- Subscription by signature, including electronically or by telephone, of our distributed products and services,
- The management of these products and services provided,
To serve our legitimate interests:
We may use your personal data to implement and develop our products or services, defend our legal interests, including for the purposes of :
- Proof of transactions and operations,
- Computer management,
- Regular information sent by the editorial staff and its partners.
To respect your choice when we ask for your consent for a particular treatment:
If we proceed for purposes other than those described in section 2, we will inform you and if necessary collect your consent.
3 - TO WHAT CATEGORIES OF ENTITIES MAY YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE DISCLOSED?
In order to accomplish the Purposes, we may disclose your personal information to :
- Service providers and subcontractors performing services on our behalf,
- Business partners,
- Judicial or state authorities, public bodies upon request and within the limits of the regulations,
- Certain regulated professions such as lawyers, notaries and auditors.
4 - DATA PROCESSING INSIDE AND OUTSIDE THE EEA.
5- HOW LONG DO YOU KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We retain your personal data for the longest period of time necessary to comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements and to respond to legal requests.
As personal data transmitted in the context of the use of our ZENABO and ZENAB software is not the property of our company, it is returned to our client publishers at the end of our business relationship or destroyed.
6 - WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have various rights, namely:
- RIGHT OF ACCESS: you can obtain information about the processing of your personal data and a copy of it,
- RIGHT TO CHANGE: If you believe that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request that it be amended accordingly,
- RIGHT TO DELETION: You may request the deletion of your personal data to the extent permitted by law,
- RIGHT TO LIMIT PROCESSING: you may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data,
- RIGHT OF OPPOSITION: you may object to the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your personal situation. You have the absolute right to object to any processing for commercial prospecting purposes, including profiling related to such prospecting,
- RIGHT TO THEIR PORTABILITY: when this right is applicable, you can demand that the personal data you have provided be returned to you or, when technically possible, that it be transferred to third parties,
- RIGHT TO SET DIRECTIONS UPON DEATH: You may set your wishes as to the retention, deletion or disclosure of your personal data applicable after your death,
- RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT: If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You can exercise your rights by writing to EDITOCOM - 11 allée Jacques Decour - 93270 SEVRAN - Tel: 33 977218121 - [email protected].
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, such as the CNIL (Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés) in France.
7 - HOW CAN YOU FIND OUT ABOUT ANY CHANGES THAT MAY BE MADE TO THIS DOCUMENT?
Given the constant technological and regulatory changes, we may have to update this document regularly.
We invite you to read the latest version on our sites and will inform you of any substantial change by this means and by our usual means of communication.
8 - HOW TO CONTACT US ?
If you have any questions concerning the use of your personal data referred to in this document, you can contact Mr. Nicolas GOSSE - EDITOCOM - 11 allée Jacques Decour - 93270 SEVRAN
9 - MISCELLANEOUS
When you leave a comment on our website, the data entered in the comment form, but also your IP address and your browser's user agent are collected to help us detect unwanted comments.
If you are a registered user and you upload images to the website, we advise you to avoid uploading images that contain EXIF data of GPS coordinates. Visitors to your website can download and extract location data from these images.
If you leave a comment on our site, you will be asked to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is only for your convenience so that you do not have to enter this information if you leave another comment later. These cookies expire after one year.
If you have an account and log in to this site, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal information and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will set a number of cookies to record your login information and screen preferences. The lifetime of a login cookie is two days, and the lifetime of a screen preference cookie is one year. If you check "Remember me", your login cookie will be retained for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be deleted.
By editing or publishing an article, an additional cookie will be stored in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal data. It simply indicates the identifier of the article you just modified. It expires after one day.
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles...). Embedded content from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were on that other site.