EDITOCOM, SAS registered in the Bobigny Trade and Companies Register under number B 524 000 635, whose registered office is at 11 allée Jacques Decour - 93270 SEVRAN - France, anxious to guarantee you the best possible protection of your data This document informs you of how they are used and protected as well as the reasons for which they should be treated.
1 –WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
We collect and use only the personal data that is necessary for us in the context of our publishing and development of subscription management software.
As such, we may need to collect various personal data from you:
- Identification and contact information (name, first name, postal and email address, telephone number)
- Identification and authentication data, in particular when using our services,
- Information relating to training and employment (level of education, function)
2 –WHY AND ACCORDING TO WHAT BASES FOR PROCESSING DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations:
- Compliance with tax audit and declaration obligations,
- Responses to official requests from duly authorized public or judicial authorities.
To perform the contracts concluded with you or provide you with pre-contractual information:
- Provide you with information about our products and services,
- The subscription by signature, including electronic or by telephone, of our distributed products and services,
- The management of these products and services provided,
To serve our legitimate interests:
We may use your personal data to set up and develop our products or services, defend our interests in court, including for the purposes of:
- Proof of transactions and operations,
- IT management,
- Regular sending of information by the editorial staff and its partners.
To respect your choice when we ask for your consent for a particular treatment:
If we proceed for purposes other than those described in section 2, we will notify you and if necessary collect your consent.
3 - TO WHAT CATEGORIES OF ENTITIES MAY YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE DISCLOSED?
In order to accomplish the purposes, we may need to disclose your personal data to:
- Service providers and subcontractors carrying out services on our behalf,
- Commercial Partners,
- Judicial or state authorities, public bodies on request and within the limits of the regulations,
- Certain regulated professions such as lawyers, notaries, auditors.
4 - DATA PROCESSING INSIDE AND OUTSIDE THE EEA.
We have concluded specific data processing contracts with each service provider or have checked their general technical and organizational measures. Service providers are only allowed to process data in accordance with confidentiality rules, only on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions. No further processing, additional use, or data processing outsourcing is permitted with respect to data transferred outside the EEA without our being informed.
5- DURATION OF CONSERVATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We keep your personal data for the longest time necessary to comply with applicable legal and regulatory provisions and to respond to legal requests.
With regard to the personal data transmitted within the framework of the use of our ZENABO and ZENAB software, these not being the property of our company, they are returned to our client publishers at the same time as the end of our commercial relationship. or destroyed.
6 - WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have various rights, namely:
- RIGHT OF ACCESS: you can obtain information concerning the processing of your personal data as well as a copy of them,
- RIGHT OF CORRECTION: if you believe that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you can demand that it be modified accordingly,
- RIGHT TO ERASURE: you can demand the erasure of your personal data within the limits of what is allowed by the regulations,
- RIGHT OF LIMITATION OF PROCESSING: you can request the limitation of the processing of your personal data,
- RIGHT OF OBJECTION: you can object to the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your personal situation. You have the absolute right to object to any processing for commercial prospecting purposes, including profiling linked to this prospecting,
- RIGHT TO THEIR PORTABILITY: when this right is applicable, you can demand that the personal data that you have provided be returned to you or, when technically possible, that they be transmitted to third parties,
- RIGHT TO DEFINE DIRECTIVES ON YOUR DEATH: you can define your wishes regarding the retention, erasure or communication of your personal data applicable after your death,
- RIGHT TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT: if you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You can exercise the rights thus recalled by letter addressed to EDITOCOM - 11 allée Jacques Decour - 93270 SEVRAN - Tel. : 33 977218121 - [email protected]
In accordance with applicable regulations, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, such as the CNIL (National Commission for Informatics and Liberties) in France.
7 - HOW CAN YOU FIND OUT ABOUT THE MODIFICATIONS THAT MAY BE MADE TO THIS DOCUMENT?
Given the constant technological and regulatory evolution, we may need to regularly update this document.
We invite you to read its latest version on our sites and will inform you of any substantial modification by this means and by our usual modes of communication.
8 - HOW TO CONTACT US?
If you have any questions regarding the use of your personal data covered by this document, you can contact Mr. Nicolas GOSSE - EDITOCOM company - 11 allée Jacques Decour - 93270 SEVRAN
9 - MISCELLANEOUS
When you leave a comment on our website, the data entered in the comment form, but also your IP address and the user agent of your browser are collected to help us detect unwanted comments.
An anonymized channel created from your email address (also called a hash) can be sent to the Gravatar service to check if you are using the latter. The Gravatar service confidentiality clauses are available here: https://automattic.com/privacy/. After validation of your comment, your profile picture will be publicly visible next to your comment.
If you are a registered user and upload images to the website, we recommend that you avoid uploading images that contain EXIF GPS coordinate data. Visitors to your website can download and extract location data from these images.
If you leave a comment on our site, you will be offered to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is only for your convenience so that you do not have to enter this information if you post another comment later. These cookies expire after one year.
If you have an account and you log into this site, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will set up a number of cookies to save your login information and screen preferences. The lifespan of a login cookie is two days, that of a screen option cookie is one year. If you check "Remember me", your connection cookie will be kept for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the connection cookie will be deleted.
By modifying or publishing an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data. It simply indicates the ID of the article you just edited. It expires after a day.
Content embedded from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles, etc.). Content embedded from other sites behaves the same as if the visitor were to that other site.